First day at work ^_^

I found last night to be fun. After I was dropped off to my apartment Lia asked me a billion questions.
I told her everything about everyone and she said that she wanted to come down tomorrow after work to see what I do.
The next morning I got dressed and ready before Lia got up and started making us breakfast. Haven't cooked in a while since she's always up early and rushing out so I thought I'll cook, as a thank you for pushing me to get a job.
"Mya, you're cooking? Wow a shocker there." She joked walking into the bathroom.
"Just thought I'll start today off good by making us breakfast. Since we only had pancake mix I just made us pancakes if that's ok."
"Yeah, whatever. Just don't burn the place down."
I giggled and finished making the pancakes and set our plates and drinks on the table.
"So you excited for work? Are you the only girl there?"
I nodded at both while having food in my mouth.
"Better watch out for those boys never know how that'll work out."
"Remember in high school I was the only girl in wood shop. I think I can deal with a couple guys plus I'm here to make money."
"How much are you making anyway?"
I paused, "I don't know, Benson never told me. Guess I never really asked."
"Whose the cutest?" I shrugged "I just met them so none but they aren't ugly but Muscleman isn't my type but I don't judge everyone is beautiful in my eyes."
She shrugged and we finished our breakfast and started to leave.
On the drive to work we stopped at Lia's job and she gave me 9 cups of coffee and a box of donuts for the guys and me.
I thanked her and walked over to the park from across her job.
Once I got there I saw everyone sitting on the steps. They were talking amongst each other.
"Hey guys I brought us coffee and donuts."
Everyone cheered and muscleman took his shirt off and swung it around.
I laughed and shook my head.
Benson paced his hand on my shoulder while everyone dug in.
"Guess you're everyone's favorite." I smiled at him and handed him his coffee and the box of donuts so he could choose.
I wasn't hungry since I ate so I gave skips mine which he refused saying he was on a strict diet so I handed it to muscleman.
I sat down and sipped my coffee.
"So guys today is a big day. Some important people called today to host a birthday party for tomorrow so we have to clean up and make it look good."
I smiled. I know exactly what this place needed.
I raised my hand low to show that I had something to say besides cutting him off.
Benson stopped and smiled at me and nodded for me to talk.
"I think this place needs a more kids friendly setting. My father knows a guy that can let us borrow some fun things like a swing set a bouncy house and some rides."
Benson looked in shock but started thinking.
"Could work plus we can make more money off that. If you could reach that guy and set it up then we'll do it but if not we'll go with my plan, which is set a table with balloons at the snack bar."
I pout knowing that that's too simple for my taste.
"I'll reach him don't you worry, plus it'll give the park a good name and more party's will be coming and more money will be thrown at you. Just have faith. Let me deal with the party planning just get an area set for me."
Everyone was talking amongst themselves. Benson looked unsure but agreed anyway.
"Okay everyone else start the setting up and you call that guy."
I nodded and pulled my phone out to call my dad.
*ring ring*
*ring*
"Hello?"
"Hey daddy do you still have that guy who sets party's up on your phone?"
"Yes why? And good morning sunshine heard you had a job how is it?"
"Well this party is actually apart of my job. I work at a park and they need a party plan for tomorrow."
"Okay I'll call him for you just text me the park address and I'll send him over to you to start the set up."
"Okay daddy thanks and tell dad I said hi and love y'all"
"Love you too and will do. Now be safe, bye"
"Bye"
I hanged up and smiled. That was easy.
I texted him the address than skipped towards where the guys went and seen everyone besides Benson working.
"Where is it?" Benson yelled at Mordecai.
"I don't know man I swear me and Rigby left it in the snack bar."
"Of course the only job you two had and you messed up. Ugh I don't know why I trusted you two with anything"
"Look man it's not our fault we did exactly what you wanted. We brought the delivery right to the snack bar yesterday morning like you asked."
"Did you lock up after you left."
Mordecai face dropped, "ohhh.."
Benson turned bright red with anger and screamed.
"You had one job, one easy job."
He was rubbing his forehead. I walked over to Fives.
"What happened?" Fives looked down at me and smiled.
"Hey, and they had a job to deliver the new parts for the new park stuff like benches and a small fountain. It was suppose to be set before Mr. Maellard came by today. He's the owner of the park and Pops father."
I made an ohh face and nodded.
Guess this is serious because this not only affects Mordecai and Rigby but Bensons job too.
I walked up to a angry Benson while everyone waved no to me to warn me.
I can handle a angry person you just have to know how to approach and speak to them.
"Benson I can help and we can get it done before Mr. Maelly person comes."
Benson looked at me in anger and then calmed down.
"What do you mean?"
"Well if you file that things were stolen and you have paper evidence then you can regain all that by ....about an hour."
Benson looked shocked.
"Where do I file it." He asked and I smiled pulling my phone out.
I dialed a old family friend up whose a successful business man who deals with this type of things.
*ring ring*
"Mya, long time no see. How you been doing?"
"Great Tyson, but I need a favor. See I started working at a park today and some things they have ordered have been stolen. We need these things back fast before the owner of the park comes and sees it's not here. Can you help?"
"Of course anything for you. What's the package number and item code?" 
I turned towards Benson,
"Benson what's the package number and item code?"
He jumped and started digging through his pockets and pulled out a folded paper and handed it to me.
I read it too Tyson and he said the packet should be in around 40 minutes but we just have to be patient.
"Thanks much, you helped a lot."
"No problem call anytime and I'm glad you found yourself a job."
I hanged up and ran to the gates when I saw the all so familiar truck of Gary the party planners.
"Hey there little one your father called me saying you needed things set up for a party."
I nodded and he patted my head.
"Where's the owner of this park so he can sign the papers."
"Well my boss is here but not the owner."
"That will do. Just know that I'm limited stuff tomorrow will be a busy day for me but I'll get you some of the good stuff okay?"
I nodded,
"Well I'll come early in the morning to set it up but mainly what I have is the bouncy house the big bouncy slide popcorn and Cotton candy maker and the maze tunnels."
"I'll see what my boss thinks."
I lead him to Benson and they talked signed papers and it was settled.
"Wow Mya you really helped the park out today thank you."
"Don't mention it, it's the least I could do for you bringing me to dinner last night with you guys."
"Well just know that I am very grateful for you working here."
I smiled wide.
"Is any of you Benson?" I turned around confused and noticed it was the delivery person with the package.
"I am sir" Benson walked up to him and sighed a paper and the guy unloaded his van with the boxes and drove off.
"That was fast and we still have an hour till Mr. Maellard comes. Today is working out so well thanks to you Mya. Maybe we can celebrate tonight my treat."
"Nah it's okay I'm just doing my job."
We started setting up the benches then I helped Skips put the fountain together and hooked the water up to it.
"Perfect job everyone and right on time here comes Mr. Maellard."
I looked up and saw a very old man who looked like a wayyy older version of pops.
"Well look at this I love it. It makes the park pop up to you. Must say Benson I really doubted you but what I see here proved me wrong."
I twitched. He so rude and his tone is just ugh how could he be Pops father.
"Maybe a little more next time but you did what was asked."
"Yes sir."
He started walking back to his car but I just couldn't let it go.
"I have you know that Benson worked his butt off today for you and all you have to say is maybe a little more next time. What else do you want from him."
He snapped towards me and squinted.
"Who is she?"
I looked at everyone and they all had shock looks on their faces.
"Sorry sir this is Mya, she's new and..."
"Mya huh, I like her she gots guts. More than you do that's for sure." He pointed towards Benson with his cane.
"You missy are going places in life. Well I'm off"
He smiled at me and got into his car.
Now it was my turn to be shock. I was definitely not expecting that.
"Wow that was amazing I never seen anyone tell off the old head and to survive too she's a God."
Muscleman yelled and picked me up onto his shoulder.
I squealed and panicked.
"Put me down please" he put me down and everyone was smiling at me
"That was cool, and what you did today was just amazing you proved how cool you are."
Skips said and patted my back.
"MYAAAAA" I heard someone yell across the park. I already knew who it was and smiled.
"Hey Lia your here early."
She looked at her phone and back at me.
"No I'm not silly it's 6 pm. Did you lose your time with all the fun your having at work?"
She laughed and I laughed along.
"It was busy today, oh and btw guy this is my friend and room mate Lia. She was the one that gave us the free donuts and coffee this morning from that coffee shop across the street."
Everyone greeted her and she smiled and started to talk to them.
I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and pulled it out picking it up without reading who it was.
"Hello?"
"Hey Mya guess who it is?"
Oh no, I shivered
"What do you want?"
"Is that a way to talk to your fiancé"
"You're not my fiancé, we were never getting married and why are you calling?"
"Can't I call my beautiful fiancé without having a reason. Plus I'm back in town and just bopped into your father he went on and on about us and how he didn't know what went wrong between us. Also that you found yourself a job at the park."
I growled, should of told my dads everything.
"Look you leave me alone okay I don't want nothing to do with you."
"Oh but Mya my love I want everything to do with you. Can't we just pretend nothing happened."
"Look it's been years and I'm over you and I'm not going back with you after what you did."
"Tsk tsk tsk, always so stubborn, guess it's the reason I fell for you."
"Bye don't call me or come near me."
"I'll see you tomorrow at the park"
"What no don't..."
He hung up on me. Oh god please don't come here.
I started hyperventilating and everything seem so dark and I felt like I was falling asleep.