~Chapter seven~

Dipper

"Y-you love me? But, why..... After all that I've done to you....... Why, why would you love me?"

I looked down at her sleeping peacefully, mumbling about something I couldn't make out. I ran my fingers through her silky bright blue hair again, but she started to wake up slowly

Her green eyes opened sleepily, and she had a drowsy smile on her lips. She yawned softly, pulling the blanket around her and snuggling back into the couch.

She's pretty cute when she's tired. I started to move to get up but she clung onto me.

"Nooo....don't go...."

I chuckled. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Sitting up, she looked around and yawned.

"How'd I get here?..."

"Don't know, sweetheart. I was outside going somewhere and saw you on the ground, knocked out."

"Oh."

She shivered. I snapped my fingers and she was now in some jeans and a my hoodie.

"Thanks."

I smiled at her and she smiled back.  I looked at her bright blue hair and mocha eyes and C major lips and blue-sky hands and tiger-growl teeth.

If you get that reference you're amazing:)

I slowly started to lean in and so did she. She closed her eyes and I did too.

The door suddenly opened.

"What is she doing here?"

I sighed and muttered under my breath.

"What do you want, Mabel?"

"The show is about to start. Come on"

"You can do it alone.

"What? But-"

I snapped my fingers and the door slammed shut.

I looked at Pacifica and saw her mocha eyes slowly closing.

"Tired?"

"Mmhmm.."

"Go to sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

She slowly started to lay down and placed her head on my lap.

"I love you, Pacifica."

A few hours later I saw her eyebrows furrow and she frowned.

"N-no... Stop."

She started to scream.