05 | an eccedentesiast

i used to recognize myself, it's funny how reflections change

◾️◽️

Dear Cecilia,

We hope you're doing fine at school. Me and your mother missed you very very much, and we're sorry that we've been very busy and couldn't send you letters as much as we used to. Your grandmothers send her greetings for you and wished you to visit for holiday. Cecilia, right now me and your mother are having a tight situation and probably couldn't give you anymore letters for awhile. So if you have any problems, please ask help from your aunt and uncle, or maybe your cousins. Be a good girl and stay brave for us, we love you very much dear.

- E Grey.

Cecilia sighed as she closed the piece of paper on her hand. She's worried for her parents, they seem to get busier as ever. Both of her parents got an important position in the ministry and she's afraid job are their first priority now. Especially after last year incident.

"You okay?" Raymond take a seat beside her, giving her a small worried smile.

"Yes, i just got a letter from my dad. I hope my parents are well." Cecilia bit her bottom lip, tightening her grip on the letter."It's just, the letter was sent from somebody else's owl. He didn't usually borrow an owl you know. And he didn't mention why too." she sighs.

"Maybe he got another job for his owl? Beside, they're strong and do well on their job, i'm sure they will be fine." Raymond reassured her.

Cecilia nodded. Raymond is right, her parents are strong and she believes in them. "Thank you, Ray." she smiled.

"So, what are you doing in the library?"

Raymond showed the books on his hand. "Just to find a couple of books to read. I forgot to bring mine."

"I have a couple you might wanted to try reading. But a part of my collection are romance, is that alright?" Cecilia offered. She loved muggle books, her mother always got her a new one when they travel.

"Sure, it will be surely nice to read something new. I've never tried romance so far."

Ella then come running to the library, causing a lot of people to growl at her. "Merlin, no need to growl like that. Fine, fine, i'll be more careful." she rolled her eyes. "Oh yes! Cecilia, come on! You forgot we got something to do didn't you? Raymond, you too hurry up."

Both Cecilia and Raymond quickly noticed that it's about going to the Room of Requirement. The two then packed their stuff and follow Ella to the seventh floor.

"Where's Lydia? You're not with her?" Cecilia asked.

"I left her with Granger to find you." she giggled. "Much to her dismay."

Raymond laughed at this, "I'm curious at what those two would be doing together."

"I don't know, the worse would be hexing each other?" Ella grinned.

Cecilia rolled her eyes with a smile, "They probably would just yell at each other. You two should stop the violent imagination." she said.

Ella raised her brow, smirk on her face. "Then i'm betting my one week stock of chocolate pudding that they would probably hex each other." she challenged.