6.

I'm in the history class right now after I ran from Hannah because of her not-so-little-half-sentence. Legit everyone is teasing me with him now and I really am not liking it and it is getting on my nerves now. I mean just because we smiled at each other doesn't mean we have a thing for each other and we are going to end up marrying, that is bullshit. And honestly I don't even know if I'm going to see him after a few years when we all head towards our future and different careers. The thing with college is that you don't know where you will be after a short span of time. If you will be with the same people or different or in some people's case with nobody. I really have a weird concept of not getting attached to people very easily because you never know what is going to happen and if they are going to stay in your life or no and trust me friends can break your heart too.
I was doodling in my book when
"Piper can you tell us who gave the Fourteen Points during World War? I'm sure you know the answer because you were so paying attention" Professor Keys called out on me and she knew I was not paying attention that is why she said that on purpose I swear I'll murder her in my dreams today. But who the heck gave those stupid fourteen points?
"I don't know" I said
"Well then detention to you for not paying attention meet me after this lecture gets over." She said.
Are you kidding me? Detention I've never got one in my life but now I do. After the lecture Professor Keys told me that I'll have to sit for 1 hour in room no 12 after college to complete my detention. Well seeing that history was my last class and I was supposed to go home after that but now I'm heading towards room 12 so I walked out of the class and while I was walking I found Nikkie and Hannah coming towards me they both smiled at me which I didn't return back.
"What's up you goose" Nikkie said hugging me "I've got detention" I sighed.
"WHAT WHY" Hannah exclaimed!
"Because I was not paying attention in the class and that Keys asked me about some fourteen points and who gave it to which I didn't know the answer so..."
"Oh my god pipe you don't know the answer to this it's so easy Woodrow Wilson gave those points" Hannah said.
"Well of course I'm not interested in history as you are, now let me go or else that monster will call my parents" I bid goodbye to them and entered room 12 where three more people were there 2 guys and one girl which I recognised because she is in my gym class I guess her name is Kate. She smiled at me and I did too. And the other two were one was Alex Hannah's cousin and the other one was Dave wait I guess I have seen this dude but I don't remember. Anyways I signed into the register some Literature teacher was supervising us but she was busy correcting papers so I took a seat besides Kate who was busy trying to solve a math problem and so I decided to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. While reading I wonder how dumb Harry was being that he couldn't figure out the hand writing of the person who's been teaching him for 4 god damn years. I was so bored after 30 minutes that I was just looking out of the door waiting to go home and at the same moment he stood near the door. Oh of course I've seen Dave. He is the dude who roams with Austin that is why he was familiar. Austin was saying something to Dave which I couldn't understand and I was staring at him he was wearing washed jeans with a black tshirt and his earphones with him for a second he looked at me and then walked away.
After detention I walked into the cafeteria because I wanted a hot chocolate. I took my cup and sat down on the table. The best thing about this cafeteria is this hot chocolate it is heaven literally. I was just looking through the cafeteria it's so much less crowded at this time everyone's left the college but then I see Madi entering through the entrance into the cafeteria and I smiled and waved at her but I guess she didn't see me because someday else behind her was waving at me thinking that I waved at them and that someone was Austin he was waving at me and Madi was talking to someone not even realising what in hell was happening. I turned around to actually see if he is waving at me or someone behind me but there was no one behind me when I turned to see him again he stopped waving and was looking at me awkwardly and I'm the queen of awkwardness so well way to go thanks to Madison.

After that little incident I decided to walk home and the whole walk I was just thinking about that wave and brown eyes and his cute face. Oh my god what the hell is happening to me. I need to stop whatever this is and need to focus on history and world wars.

Hi guys now I'll tell you all one thing this story is inspired by true incident😂😂😂
And and and guyssssss my really close cheesypizzaxox has started a book called 'Discovering Myself' go give it a look. It won't be a disappointment I promise.

QOD: What's your favourite TV series?

Vote+Comment