[2] kuroo tetsuro

EDITED: 6/19/21

Captain: Talk to me..

I let out a sigh and turn my phone off, I have a fucking headache. There clearly was more than just that message but I decided not to read it right now, I would only have a harder time processing things.

The girl gives me hostile vibes, though I can't say that I get that feeling since she's Kuroo's friend. I have to get along with everyone. I don't want to make a mess and other shit between us so I have to go with whatever's happening.

Because I am sick, I fell asleep again. I don't want to miss anything nor do I want to go to school. But, if I stay at home then things that I don't want to happen might happen so I came to a decision that I will wake up again and head to school.

I woke up at 10:30 AM and I'm still as sick as I am earlier. I head to the kitchen and met my mom, she panicked when she saw me which I understand. I might've scared her and dad for randomly fainting on the stairs.

She prepared breakfast for me and I couldn't finish everything, I think I finished 3/4 of it--1/4. I had no appetite which I hate, I want to eat the fried chicken but I feel like puking whenever I try eating it. I feel bad for troubling mom.

I took a hot shower and got ready for school. Mom had my uniform ironed and she even helped me with my hair, I'm really dizzy. Mom even offered to help me get to school but I didn't want to trouble her any further.

I ran to school so that I would arrive there while they're still having their lunch break. Just like I thought, I got there while they had their lunch and the halls are filled with students. I'm finally here!

I head over to class and found it empty, just how hungry is everyone that the room is left empty? I take a seat and catch my breath. I am going to buy a bike, no way in hell am I ever running here again.

The bell rang, everyone will be back. Only a matter of seconds did they arrive. "Eh? Is that (Y/n)?", "Oh she came!", "She made it on time, is she okay though?"

I stand and turn to everyone, I give them an apologetic smile as I wave my hand a little. "Why is everyone still by the door?" Shit, it's him. "(Y/n).."

"Huh? (Y/n) is here?" I take a seat upon hearing her voice, she clearly hates me just as much as I hate her.

I know his eyes are still on me but I don't even want to talk to him right now. I don't want to, especially with that girl trying to act--acting like a bitch in front of everyone. She's probably thinking why I tried coming.

"Okay now, everyone take your seats. And.. I didn't see you this morning, (Y/n). Your mom called and said you're sick. Are you sure about staying here?"

I slowly stand, holding onto my table to prevent myself from losing balance. I really shouldn't have ran all the way here but I didn't want to bother my mom when she was supposed to be baking cupcakes for my grandparents.

"I-I really want to stay.." I shut my eyes close, I'm really dizzy. "I-I'll be fine.." My knees grew weak, I didn't have the strength to keep standing but thankfully someone caught me, he caught me.

"You're not." I smile apologetically and he carried me.

Everything slowly became inaudible to me, all I can tell is that he's bringing me over to the infirmary. He gently placed me on the bed, pulling the blanket over my body. He supported my head as he put more pillows for me.