004 | TSUKISHIMA KEI

one shot is titled—THIS TOWNstatus ; edited as of 12/30/19

status ; edited as of 12/30/19

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard,

The blond male woke up, remembering to kiss you, his girlfriend every morning the both of you would wake up. He sat on the side of his bed and turned around with a warm smile.

But you weren't there.

His bright smile faded as he slammed his fists on to the bed, biting his lips to supress the tears falling down. He inhaled, calming himself down but he smelled the familiar scent of your cologne still stuck in the air.

Kei smiled despite the pain and stood up, walking to his kitchen.

Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round.
Its funny how things never change in this old town.
So far from the start,

"COME AT ME KEI!" You challenged him, your living room filled with your fits of laughter as Kei charged towards you with a smirk.

You ran away from the tall blond, jumping over the couch like the parkour pro you were and landed safely on the ground. when you looked up, you saw Kei towering down on you.

"Gotcha!"

He could still remember your shadow when you tried to struggle away from his grip. He clenched his fist and harshly threw his big green dinosaur from Kiyoko-san.

Kei left his apartment in search of fresh air but upon opening the door, he was faced with the consistent structure of Miyagi. There was still the playground in the distance, Karasuno High School at his left.

He gripped the metal railings.

and I want to tell you everything the words,
I never got to say the first time around,
and I remember everything,
from when we were the children playing in this fairgound,
wish I was there with you now.

Kei decided that it was best to go to the playground you guys used to play in. He traced the slide with his fingertips, dust forming on it.

"I love you," he whispered, laying down the grass and extended his hands towards the star-filled sky.

He remembered when the two of you were still children, that the two of you used to play in this playground. You were the one who encouraged him to save Yamaguchi from the bullies. He even hesitated but your puppy eyes managed to get him to obey.