25 - Stalking The Amazing Ed Sheeran,The Love Minivan & Annoying, Old Paul

And what inspires you when you write? What do you think of?” I asked in a dreamy tone of voice, shifting a bit too close to Ed, once again, making him clear his throat uncomfortably and move a bit closer to Louis, who burst out laughing at the scene.

Eleanor giggled amused and hit Louis in the forearm, trying to get him to be quiet. She was probably enjoying the show Laura and I were putting up. This was quite a show us fangirls were putting up, after all. But how could we not? It was Ed Sheeran, I would have never in a million years thought I would be in the same minivan with him, let alone in the same road trip!

Louis rose up his arms in surrender and limited himself to chuckle, just the way he had been doing for the past twenty minutes, since he and Eleanor first got into the minivan. “I would suggest we switch places so that Kaylie does not accidentally fall on top of you, but I do not want to have her on top of me all road long trying to get to you,” he told Ed as he patted his shoulder comfortingly.

I opened my mouth widely in protest, it resembling an o while I tried to show off shock and disbelief, folding my arms over my chest and scoffing. There was nothing else I could do, though. I was not going to deny what he had just stated; I could truly accidentally fall on top of Ed freaking Sheeran. Do not judge me, he is pure perfection. And I had been trying to wake myself up since he got in, pinching myself in the arm every five seconds just to make sure this was real.

“What Louis means is that he wants us to be together during the ride,” Eleanor corrected her boyfriend, and then grabbed his face gently with her hands and made him turn to her. “Isn’t that right, babe?”

She sweetly glared at him and he pouted like a little kid, then stealing a kiss from her lips and making her giggle some more. “Yeah, we do not have much time before you go back to Uni and I go to Doncaster,” he replied, mostly to her, cupping her face and placing a sweet kiss on the tip of her nose.

Kill them with kindness they say, and that was exactly what she was doing. And I was quite grateful for how she was saving the last bit of dignity I had left. At least I had not fainted in front of him, though that could still happen.  

I say I because Laura honestly had no dignity left, not after she had been literally drooling over the ginger Jesus and recording him with her camera. Even though I knew I was going to love her for it later on, after the road trip was over. We would keep and cherish this video and have it on replay every single day, probably watching it before going to bed.

It was funny, if you had asked me who would make more a fool of herself in front of Ed Sheeran, I would say me. But Laura was proving me wrong, big time.

“But really, she is going to be all over you all the way there, unless you switch to another minivan once we get to the restaurant we will have lunch in,” Louis quickly spat, grinning evilly as he said it and earning a glare from me and Eleanor. Laura, as expected, did not even blink, let alone look away from Ed and the camera, and I started to vaguely wonder if I should worry.

“Shut up,” I grumbled at Louis. He stuck his tongue out at me –childish, I know- and Ed only half laughed. I knew he did indeed want to switch places with Louis.

I could not really blame him for wanting to do so, I was freaking him out after all. Even I could see that but I did not regret it, though. He was freaking Ed Sheeran for God’s sake; I would be a terrible fan if I did not try to find out everything about him. Freaking him out was only a side effect.  And after the way I reacted to the One Direction boys two years ago when I first met them, this was my way of redeeming to the fandoms.