-07-

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the media used in the process of this book. All media belongs to their rightful creators. 

" You notice these are criminals?"Flag asked , turning towards Waller."They're psychotic antisocial freaks. It makes no sense. Let me hit the the tier one units and I'll build you a team of pipe hitters who'll do anything you can dream up," he said trying to convince her. They were arguing in an office in Louisiana, where the prison is. " I mean you need real soldiers. Not these scumbags." "In WW2, the US Navy made a deal with the mafia, to protect its ships on the waterfront."Waller explained." This ain't WW2." Flag contradicted." It's WW3"she replied." What are you really up to?" He said not trusting her intentions." It's a "need to know" and all you really is that you work for me."
    Rick Flag scoffed," That can change with a phone call. I have friends too , you know." He said ,thinking he got her. Amanda walked to him and threw a phone on the crowded desk near him."There you go, call em. But without you minding her, you lady friend stays here in a drug induced coma." She dared him."They warned me about you. My dumbass didn't believe the stories." Waller got closer to him looking up and smirking
    " Nobody does."she said.
Before opening the door , she turned to face back to him once
again."Flag, get dressed . We have another candidate to visit."  He gave her a confused look before saying, " Candidate? There is no other candidate." "Yes, there is. Now get dressed." Flag sighed before grabbing his jacket and cap. He had his hand on the door when the  lights begun flickering on and off. He turned around to see a shadowy got figure. It started speaking in a synced voice, " That's too bad . Well, you'll meet me soon enough." The figure disappeared leaving him scared shitless. Rick left the office in a hurry , before catching up with Waller."What the name of this so called candidate?" He questioned nervously. Waller glanced at him before answering.

"Gabriella Fairchild."

Author's Note: Sorry guys if grammar and spelling isn't correct. Also, if none of the chapters lately had nothing to do with Gabriella or Astrid , I also apologize. If you're interested in one of my Marvel stories, just search Readersamour on wattpad. Bye!!!😇😇😇😘😘😘