AN/ COPYRIGHT

Copyright

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

IF YOU STEAL MY IDEA, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO WATPPAD. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS ILLEGAL AND YOU CAN BE SUED!

MAJOR NOTE

If you are looking for a perfect book, with no grammar issues, no phrasing issues, and sometimes getting a characters name off.

Then I recommend you stop reading now.

I am not a perfect writer, not by any means. There are going to be mistakes, and if you can't take that, maybe you shouldn't be reading on Wattpad. Because this a place to LEARN and not to BE PERFECT. If you're a perfect writer, send me a link to your published book and I'd be happy to read it.

I have heard the whole "If you can't take it, then don't put your books in public." crap.

There is a difference between CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ans just CRITICISM.

There are so many writers on here that don't know the difference, and if you're one of them, please refrain from reading this or any other book on her that isn't actually physically published. Because everybody makes mistakes, even Dan Brown and Stephen King and Stephine Meyer.

For those of you that are the great people that don't put people's work down, continue on! I'd love to hear your opinion. You guys are great.

Thanks for your consideration

ChasingMadness24 (Kyra)

This idea is inspired by one of my old books called Before I Go, but it was twisted and turned a little. I hope you enjoy!

Copyright

Love you!

~ChasingMadness24