Chapter 2

Your POV

I looked up and saw this boy in black skinnies a bob marley shirt with a scarf on, how weird. Oh! I forgot to mention he had an afro?

"Im so sorry," I mumbled getting up

"It's alright, let me help you," he said as he helped me up, "You look unbelivably familiar" he dug into his pocket and grabbed his wallet, he opened it, grabbing a picture of two little kids. He looked at the picture and looked at me, I rose my eyebrow trying to understand what he was getting at.

"Oh my gosh," He muttered "Your name is YN.. isnt it?"

"Uh yea, how'd you know?"

He showed me the picture and it us, Im guessing since that was me, "Its me, YN, Jakey.." He said smiling

I just looked at him, Jacob was my bestfriend of all time, but he had to move away "Jakey?" I said as my eyes began to water

He nodded and I went into his arms and gave him the biggest hug "I missed you so much" I mumbled into his chest

"I missed you too," he said as he hugged me tighter, we pulled away and he wiped my eyes "But, I want you to come meet some people

"Who?"

"You'll see" With that he took my hand and guided me to the back of the store into the lounge area, where there was 3 other guys were on their phones, and two adults in the corner around a computer.

"That is Roc, Prod, and Ray," He said, pointing to them, "And that is Walter and Keisha." It took me a minute, and I looked at him "What?" He questioned

"Your in Mindless Behavior?" I whisered, He chuckled and nodded "Wow, Hi guys" I said turning my attention to

As the boys looked up ready to speak back, Keisha hopped out her chair, "Prince, you can't just bring random fans back here!"

"It's fine Keish, this is YN... remember?"

She looked a Prince long and hard, then at me, she came toward me and pulled me into a hug, "It's finally nice to meet you, Princeton has talked about you since he has been in the group." I said a nice 'you too' and she let me go from the hug. I'm guessing the guys overheard because they had gotten up and we're making their way over here.

The first one who got to me was Prodigy... I think, he took my hand and kissed it, "It's nice to know that Prince has finally gotten to meet up with you again," he chuckles, "I'm Prodigy by the way." I knew it!

The one with the two braids gave me a head nod, "I'm Ray Ray," he said with a smirk, oh this is the one Morgan showed me, he look even better

The last one was muscular, had a soft face and brown curly hair with the tips blonde, "What's up? Names Roc Royal... Roc for short"

"Hi, it's very nice to meet all of yall."

"Well this was a nice little family reunion, but we still have an hour left before the meet and greet, so I'm fixing to go get food." Keisha butted in

"you going to chipotle Keish?"Ray asked looking up from his phone

"Boy, sit down somewhere."

"I must wanted an burrito..." he mumbled under his breath as she walked out.

"Why don't you have a seat, and chill for awhile?" I nodded and took a seat on the little couch, pulling out my phone, to see if Morgan text me. I had a feeling someone was looking at me and looked up to see Ray.

I cocked my head to the side, and he tried to look away, 'Why you looking at me like that?"

"I mean I can't lie, when I see a beautiful face I just have to look." he said as he looked me up and down smirking.

I put my head down and blushed, "thank you," I got up and walked over towards Prince, "Hey Princey" I said with a big smile, teasing him with his nickname I used to call him.

He rolled his eyes, "did you have to bring that back?" he chuckled, "Wassup though ma?"

I smiled, "You've changed so much, I'm so proud of you." I said as I hugged him, "But I came here with my friend, Morgan.... This is her, have you maybe seen her?" as I showed him the picture of us at a party a couple weeks ago.

he chuckled, "Thats the girl we saw at the mall, Prod and Roc tried to catch up with her before she left but she was in a hurry, it looked like."

"Well id like to find her, speaking she is my ride,"

He looked around the room, "Guys, you remember that girl we saw at the mall yesterday?" they nodded, still in they're phones, "Well we have to- where's Roc?" I scrunched up my face, because I don't remember him leaving

"He probably just went to the restroom." Prod said getting up, "We gonna look for this girl or what?" I laughed, and we all got up , and started looking all over the place.

"Seriously... where could she be?"

We hear something come from the hall closet, so we all turned and went to it quietly, Prince opened the door, to find Roc and Morgan in a heated make out session.

"What the hell?" you asked pulling Mo

"I just uh.. it was in the heat of the moment," she said fixing her hair. We looked at Roc who was scratching the back of his head, He looked down the hall, to Prod who was walking away. How did I not see him leave?

"Aye prod, I'm sorry man.. I know you called dibs in the mall, I just couldn't control myself." He called out to him, Prod stopped, with his back still towards us, he turned his head and nodded and continued walking.

"Fuck, look I'm sorry for what happened, but he called dibs , that was wrong in my part, he had said if he ever met you, he was going to try to get to know you," he said looking back at Mo, she nodded, semi-understanding the situation.

"So we need to give Prod his space for a good minute." Ray said

After a while, the boys had finished with their Meet and Greet.

*****************

Prince POV:

Prince: It was fun meeting you guys #spreadthepeace

Keisha:Leghoo

Prince: Alright but lemme tell my friends somthing

Keisha: Ok but hurry up

Prince: Aye, (YN) and Morgan yall wann come hang with us on the bus for a while.

Us: Sure

(They go on the bus and watch tv and eat and everything)

Roc:Im bored, who wants to play Truth or Dare?

All:Sure

Roc: Ok,Truth or Dare Ray

Ray:Uhmm truth

Roc: is it true that you like someone in this room

Ray:(looks at you and smiles)yeaa

You: (blush real hard)

(Princetons Trun)

Prince: Uhmm (YN) truth or dare

You: Dare:)

Prince: I dare you to tell your biggest secret that you havent told many people

You: Well (starts to cry) i was rapped when i was 7 years old (gets up and runs in Ray and Rocs room without noticing)

Prince: Why did i just do that

Ray: I got her ( gets up and goes into his room)

Ok, guys sorry about the first chapter i did it on my iPod so thats why it came out like that and im REALLY SORRY that this chapter wasnt fully focased on RayRay i got carried away and i got lazy so i didnt wanna start over :)