Chapter 24

Andy wasn't next to me when I woke up so I strolled around the house. It was Saturday and I didn't know what to do.

'Hey," I heard another voice behind me say. I looked behind me and saw another man with long hair, this time black. His eyes were a gentle brown and he seemed actually decently nice.

"Oh, um hi." I answered as I sat down in the kitchen. For some odd reason, I wasn't hungry at al. I decided to just have a simple glass of water.

"So you're the girl Andy is always talking about? I'm Jake by the way." and sat on the other side of the table.

"He talks about me a lot?" I blushed and moved my sweater sleeve up my arm.

"Yeah, it's really cute. I remember when he first met you. He would always talk about how you brightened up his day. I haven't seen him this happy since- well forever." he laughed and leaned against the counter.

"What are you guys talking about?" I heard Andy's voice say. He came out from behind me, and wrapped his long slender arms around me.

"You actually." I laughed slightly.

"What about me?" Andy's eyes darted to Jake.

"Nothing bad trust me." Jake put his hands up defensively. Within seconds he disappeared into thing

"We should go back to that beach," I told Andy, but he shook his head.

"No, uh it was raining the sand will be all soggy now and gross." he answered.

"Aw, okay," I muttered and pecked him on the lips. He hummed and clicked his tongue.

"Don't test me..." he mumbled and I laughed.

"You mean like this?" I touched his lower v-line and he bit his tongue.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have you sprawled across this kitchen counter-top." he said and I smirked.

"Look who's coming out his shell." I punched his shoulder lightly.

"Mhm, alright." he leaned in to kiss me again. I let him kiss me and rolled my hands onto his back. I felt his tongue fight into my mouth and I didn't try against him. The door began to open and his touch was gone without even letting me fight back. I was all flustered, sitting on the countertop. I quickly jumped down and looked at the person who was walking in.

"Dad?"