character list

Hey everyone! So here's the character list and back story for my newest story!

_______ Girls _______

vechkinfan1 : Aka Linds is Johnny's wife 

Though she's delicate she's stronger than most other girls and she's Tiffany's best friend. She's tall with straight brown hair and soft brown eyes. She loves to wear jeans and band shirts and she wears her wedding ring on a gold chain on her neck. She met Johnny before Avenged Sevenfold even began playing and she was the one who supported him by pushing him to follow his dream and join A7X. 

***

0nothingxtoxsay0 : Aka Marie is Matt's girlfriend 

Marie is on the short side with wavy long brown hair and glowing brown eyes. She loves wearing Matt's hoodies over band shirts. Though she doesn't like drawing attention to herself she always fun to hang out with, which is why Matt fell in love with her. They met when her father gave A7X  their first gig at their family owned bar and grill. 

***

SiennaPetrone : Aka Jenny is Brian's girlfriend

Jenny and Brian met in high school and they had quite a few problems, but now they rarely fight and when they do they always make up quickly. She's around 5'2" with long black hair and dark brown eyes. Her parents don't really approve of her living with Brian but that's okay because Brian's father 'Papa Gates'  makes her feel like a part of their family.

***

Vengeances_Shadow : Aka Wednesday is Zacky's girlfriend 

She's 5'6" with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes (that change depending what color she's wearing) She's skinny with curves, athletic, shy, and sarcastic. Zacky asked her to be their merch girl after they released their first album and they've been dating since.

_______ Guys _______

Matt Shadows 

Birth date :: July 31, 1981 

Eyes: Hazel 

Height: 6'1

Lead vocalist and Songwriter for Avenged Sevenfold

***

Synyster Gates

Birth Date :: July 7, 1981

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'11

Lead guitarist and backing vocalist for Avenged Sevenfold

***

Zacky Vengeance

Birth Date :: December 11, 1981

Eyes:Green

Height: 5'9

Rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist for Avenged Sevenfold 

***

Jimmy ''The Rev'' Sullivan

Birth Date :: February 9, 1981

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6'3

Drummer for Avenged Sevenfold

***

Johnny Christ

Birth Date :: November 18, 1984

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'4

Bassist for Avenged Sevenfold