Chapter Four

❤️💜hehe I'm not single anymore, I think? Idk. Pls Comment and vote.💜❤️
---

Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's chair in the living room with only his backpack, "I don't have a spare change of clothes."

"It's fine, you can wear mine tomorrow." Yoongi offered.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin smiled, "Uh hyung. Where's your bathroom?"

Yoongi pointed down he hallway, "There."

Jimin nodded, leaving his backpack, and went to the bathroom to get changed into the pajamas Yoongi gave him.

Yoongi glanced over to the backpack Jimin had left open and saw something that had surprised him, an open and closed packs of cigarettes.

"Jimin smokes?" Yoongi rose his eyebrow, "Another thing he probably would lie about to not worry people."

Jimin came out with the slightly oversized shirt and shorts, "What's wrong hyung? You seemed surprised."

"What are these?" Yoongi held up the open pack of cigarettes.

Jimin's eyes widened, "I smoke. But not because I'm stressed or unhappy. Just because I feel like it."

"Stop lying. Do the others know you smoke?"

"They know it... of course, they've seen it." Jimin said.

"Do they know why you smoke?"

"I told you why. It's just because I feel like it." Jimin told him.

"Jiminie, you're not like that. Now stop lying and tell the truth." Yoongi said.

Jimin sighed, "You're right, I smoke only when I'm really stressed or unhappy. I've been smoking since I was seventeen..."

"Who got you started? Usually people get influenced."

"My parents. They forced me to try and start. They told me to relieve stress that way... they also tell me to lie..." Jimin said.

"What about your real parents? What do they say about this?" Yoongi asked, "They must know right?"

"I don't go to the yearly parent meetings like every other kid... never have since I left them when I was five." Jimin said.

"You mean... you haven't seen your real parents since you were five?! But that yearly parent meeting is there so you can meet your real parents once a year." Yoongi exclaimed.

"My parents don't want me to see them, I don't know why."

Yoongi sighed, "Come sit by me, and don't you dare ask to step outside to smoke."

Jimin nodded and did as he was told.

Yoongi forced Jimin to lay his head on Yoongi's shoulder, "Ow you hurt my neck."

"Sorry, but I want you to relax. You seem tense."

Jimin sighed, "I just want to go to sleep."

"I'll let you go sleep in my guest bedroom, okay?" Yoongi said, "There's unused sheets in there and everything."

Jimin nodded and stood up, "Can I have my pack of cigarettes?"

Yoongi shook his head and threw them away, "Hell no."

Jimin rolled his eyes and went into the guest bedroom.

The next day, there wasn't any class and Jimin's parents were blowing up his phone with phone calls and text messages.

"Jimin, your phone is ringing." Yoongi said as he went into the guest bedroom to give him some clothes.

Jimin quickly hid his cigarette, "O-oh yeah, I know."

"Jimin! I should've took the closed box too damnit. No smoking allowed in my apartment." Yoongi ordered.

"Sorry... but I didn't have even have one yesterday and I have at least one a day." Jimin said.

"Throw it out." Yoongi said, "I don't like seeing you unhealthy."

Jimin sighed, "You can't make me. Look, I fake happiness every day and this is my stress reliever."

"Then I'll be your stress reliever, throw that out." Yoongi said.

Jimin smiled slightly, "Thanks for your offering... I need to go home." He left to get dressed, "I'll see you Monday, Hyung."

Yoongi reached out to grab him and accidentally touched his bottom, "The fuck?" Jimin looked at Yoongi, "I didn't think you were like that."

"I didn't mean to do that but damn, you have an ass... a jibooty..." Yoongi blinked.

"You're crazy." Jimin said.

"Says the person who's been to a mental hospital."

"That's not funny!" Jimin shouted.

"Sorry, you're right. Anyway, Jiminie. Please promise you'll quit smoking and find real happiness."

Jimin shrugged, "We'll see about it." He said then walked out, taking out a cigarette, putting it in his mouth and smiling so he didn't look so depressed.

Aish... why was my heart skipping so quickly around Yoongi... I've never felt that way before... Jimin thought to himself.

---
Please Vote And Comment^^