Im sorry.

Guys this weeks update is going to be late. My life has been a mess. For the last couple days my band director has missed school and practice. And this was at the same time some other teacher got put on academic leave for sexual harassment of a student. And we all have been fighting for him and all of us miss him. Well today at exactly 2:00 pm I was called down along with all the other band kids to the auditorium. And that's when they announced that he had resigned.

For those of you that aren't in band/ marching band. When you spend that much time together you guys become a family. And you come to look up to your Band Director and love them like family. So hearing that he left was heart breaking. I along with so many other band kids stayed in the auditorium and cried. We all had lost a part of ourselves. And it's not normal for them to leave mid season.

  And non band kids have been making fun of us and our old band director.

So basically we have a marching band with no band director, band kids all crushed and depressed, and other kids bullying us. AND WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FOR THE COMPETITION WE ARE HOSTING SATURDAY.

To wrap this up. I'm not going to post Sunday like normal. And I'm going to take a break. I'm sorry but with my BD (band director) leaving with out telling us and us not knowing if he is okay or whatever. I can't focus or do anything. It all just really sucks and I'm sorry.

    Goodbye for now
                  - Emma