Epilogue

Dedicated to Justin_Selena_4life because she is an absolute sweetheart.

Epilogue 

"She's so cute." Jazmyn gushed as she looked at our ten month old daughter Emory who was peacefully sleeping in Justin's arms.

"She gets in from me." Justin informed cockily gaining a snort from me.

She had dark hair similar to my own and she had my eyes but other than that she was definitely Justin, no matter how much I liked to deny it simply to annoy him.

"Where's Jason?" Jaz asked when she realized how quiet the house was due to the absence of a seven year boy and a wailing baby.

"He's out with Jaxon. He'll bring him by after."

"Ah. For a second I thought you two locked him in his room."

"That would be a dumb move." I told her while at the same time Justin stared at his sister. "What do you take us for?"

"Yeah yeah." She waved her hand at him dismissively making him scoff. "What time are they getting here? We need to get the ice cream cake out half hour before it's cut or it'll be frozen."

"Relax would you. Jax said he'll be here in about fifteen minutes. He'll text us when they're in the driveway so everyone can hide. Plus the cake won't be cut until later on."

"Geez Jaz, I know it's been forever since your last birthday party but don't tell me you forgot how they work."

"Hey! You're older than me you ass!"

"Shh! Innocent ears here!" He gestured his head towards Emory.

She rolled her eyes. "She's asleep."

"So?"

"How do you deal with him Selena?"

I shrugged. "It's torture. If it wasn't for Emory I would have left a long time ago." I let out a dramatic sigh.

"You both are always so mean to me." He pouted looking down at Em as she opened her eyes. "Let's go hide from these mean people babygirl. I won't let them corrupt you." He kissed her head and stood up, leaving the room.

I laughed at his childish antics and headed outside to make sure everything was in place. We decided to have a surprise birthday party for Jase's seventh. We invited our family and friends obviously plus some of his friends from school which was basically the entire class. My baby boy was loved, that's for sure.

The party was being held at Jeremy's place since the backyard there was big enough to hold everything. Besides, it's not like we could have a bouncy castle in the penthouse.

My phone beeped in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out.

"They're here! Everyone hide!" I shouted and immediately there was a blur of movement as everyone took their respective places. Justin came to stand beside me with an animated Emory in his arms. 

She grinned when she saw me revealing her two front teeth. "Mama!" 

"Shh!" I placed my fingers to my lips and she did the same, letting out a soft giggle.

"Where's mommy and daddy? I wanna play with Emory." I heard Jason tell Jaxon and I had to bite back an 'aw.' He loved his sister so much and it was something I was thankful for considering he was not very pleased when he found out I was pregnant. 

"I don't know but you need to see this." Jaxon responded.

"Is that a bouncy-"

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted as the came out of their hiding places making Emory jump.

"Is this for me?" Jason gaped as I pulled him into a hug.

"Of course it is! Unless someone else turned seven today." I kissed his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me this morning. I would have stayed home."

"It was a surprise." Justin chuckled.

"Daddy!"

"Hey Jase. Did you have fun with Jaxon?"

"Yes. We went on all the rides." 

"I'm glad."

"Hi Emmy." Jason kissed her hand and she tried to grab his face. "I'm going to play in the bouncy house but I'll play with you later okay? I promise."

"Aww aren't you a sweetheart." I cooed making him blush.

"Jason!" He ran over to his friend that called him and they made their way to the bouncy castle together.

"He's growing up Jay."

"I know." He comforted wrapping an arm around my waist.

I looked at Emory. "It feels like just yesterday I was pregnant with her. Now she's crawling already."

I felt my eyes grow moist and Justin laughed. "You always get so emotional."

"It's not my fault. My babies are growing up."

"You know what that means right?"

"What?"

He grinned impishly. "That means we need to get a move on in terms of making more. And for that we need practice."

"Justin!" I pushed his shoulder as my face grew red.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" 

"I'm not. I want more." I bit my lip and glanced at him through the corner of my eye.

"I want more too." He smiled softly. 

"So what would you say if I told you I was pregnant?" I rocked on the balls of my feet.

"Really?" He asked looking at me with wide eyes. 

"I found out two days ago." 

"This isn't a joke?"

"Nope. We are going to be parents - again."

"This is great."

He kissed me passionately only pulling away when Emory screamed out, "Dada!"

She squirmed in his arms and he set her down, watching as she wobbled over to my mom then turned back to me.

"I love you." I told him wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too baby - or should I say babies." He placed his palm on my stomach and rubbed it gently.

"And to think we didn't want to get married."

"That was the best decision I ever made...well was forced to make."

"Same. And to think I hated my parents for it."

"Remind me to get them a nice gift for their anniversary."

I laughed and kissed him again.

"Selena, you keep this up and we won't get as far as the cake."

"Guys yall are scarring little children!" Jazmyn screamed out from somewhere.

"Shut up!" Justin shouted back then kissed me again.

"Sorry, I'm just really really happy right now."

"Hey I'm not complaining. This is as good as life can get."

-

-

-

-

And that's it! This is the official end of Arranged Love. 

I just want to thank each and everyone of you who read this book, who voted on this book and who commented on this book. Your support in my writing means the world to me and it's truly because of yall that I started writing in the first place. So thank you so much. I love each and everyone of you. 

If yall are interested I may make a spinoff of this book about Jaxon. Would anyone of you like that?

Please comment your thoughts as always. :)