"O ano naman ang V-Day pakulo ni Francisco?" Tessa interrogated excitedly.

"Ay naku gelsss," he started. "Umagang kay ganda talaga.... Shet lang, mga teh! As in napa emerrrgeeehd ako early in the morning..." then he bit his lip over at the memory.

Rachel gave him a disgusted look. "Jusmiyoo Pedro, is this another one of that morning delights that you guys like to do? Ewwwww! TMI! TMI!"

"Napakagat labi lang ako at napa 'shet', chukchakcheness agad ang nasa isip mo Rachel?" he interjected. "Grabe ka naman! Pero maliban doon..." he laughed deviously causing Rachel to cringe again. Peter took out his phone and showed them the pictures he took his morning.

"Awwww..." they all sighed.

Francis made him a special breakfast in bed complete with a card. There was Francis wearing a 'I love you, boyfie!' cardboard on his neck while he carried  Mrs. Carter, which they named after Beyonce, their two year old Maine Coon cat held the single red rose on her mouth.

"Ang sweet talaga ng boyfie ko...Ang aga ko napakanta ng Only Girl ni Rihanna sa kilig!" he smiled fondly. "And take note, more pa daw mamaya sa date naming... kaya sana matapos na ang araw na ito... I can't wait na..."

"So happy for you, mars!" Drei told him. "Haba ng hair mo!"

"I know right?! Thank you, mars!" he replied. "Teka, eh ikaw? Kamusta naman ang umaga mo kanina?"

"Ay oo nga, Drei... inaabangan ko nga din yan." Tessa wondered. "Mag kwento ka na dali! Ano na ang pasabog ni Alex?" 

Drei woke up to her usual morning, at her usual side of the bed, inside an empty room. She was well aware of the fact that today was the 14th of February.  After taking a shower and getting ready for her day ahead, she headed out of the room. Everyone was at the dinner table for breakfast. Matty was already in his uniform, Zooey was sitting on her high chair while she enjoyed the mashed potatoes Manang Pilar was feeding her, and Alex just came out of the kitchen with the a bowl of garlic fried rice in his hands.  

"Good morning!" She greeted them all with a smile and sat herself on the empty seat right across Matty.  

Nothing extraordinary was in the air. When they were done, the three of them bid their goodbyes to Zooey and went on their way. They drove out of Two Serendra while they were tuning in to The Morning Rush on the radio. The boys dropped her off first.  

"Have a good day, Mom!" Matty said, leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye!"  

"You too, Kuya!" she told her little boy. "Good luck sa quiz mo sa Science later!"  

"Enjoy your day, bubba," Alex said casually, as she unbuckled her seatbelt, and then he leaned and kissed her on the cheek.   She sat there while she waited with a twinge of anticipation that Alex might ask her out on a date later or simply just greet her a Happy Valentine's day. But none of that happened.  

"Pick you up later okay?" he told her instead. She scolded herself for even trying to get a bit of her hopes up, even for just one day.    

"Okay, inggat sa pag drive pauwi ha..." She smiled. "And I'll see you later!"                

"Ummm... wala," She told them adamantly, a sad smile appeared on her face. There was an epic look of disbelief on her friends' face.