24: erick

Christopher's POV:

Jazmin had just left with Joel and Erick is pacing back and forth like crazy.

I finally said, "dude if you're that worried go and spy on them."

"Good idea... GOTTA BLAST!" He said and barged out the door practically running.

It's only been awhile since both Jazmin and Erick left. Right now, im watching tv on the couch till suddenly Jazmin bursts in the door, crying.

"Hey! Why are you crying?!" I yelled, but she completely ignored me. I would have gone after her but I know Jazmin, she needs to cool down before you can talk to her.

A couple minutes later, Erick walked in. "What happened to Jazmin?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"We broke up." He said bluntly. I was now facing him and looked like if he has been crying.

"So you're the one who's making Jazmin feel this way?"

"I guess?" He shrugged. Oh hell no.

"you know what? Leave. Now."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Jazmin can't live like this if you're around her. You know I'm the only one she had now, I have to take of her. I know I didn't for sometime and it's kinda my fault, but you know damn well I'm gonna take care of her now. Now please, leave."

"Fine. I'll go to Zabdi's house." He said as he slammed the door.

I went upstairs to check up on jazmin. I slowly opened the door, thank God her door wasn't locked. She was sound asleep. Her mascara was smudged, her hair was everywhere, and most importantly, her heart has been broken. I got  a blanket and put it in her.

I sat on the bean bag watching her, taking care of her, making sure she doesn't do anything God forbids her to do.

"Erick" I heard her whisper.

What has Erick done to her?

**********************************

"Christopher?"

"Christopher!" Jazmin yelled.

"Huh? What?" I said trying to wake up.

"What are you doing here? D-Do y-you know?"

"I'm taking care of you. And... yeah I know"

She was quiet. Looking at... the floor. She was miserable. She, she loved him.

"Hey you want something? Icecream?"

"Yeah" she said quietly.

"Okay... ill be back. Hang in there."

I ran downstairs to get a bowl and I started to put icecream in it. I put three Oreos in it too.

I peeked through the small crack from the slightly opened door and Jazmin sitting in her bed... with a blade.

I dropped the bowl an dsnatched the blade out of Jazmin's hand. "No! I need it!" She yelled. "No you don't!"

"Please!" She said now sobbing.

"No. I'm sorry Jazmin. You can't"

Hi hoped you like this chapter. Sorry it was short. I didn't have much ideas right now. ~ jazmin

___________________________________
edited