Chapter 9

A/N I decided to leave le smut for next chapter (it's a bad smut don't hurt me I tried) >:) sawy but have this

Amaimon's PoV
I have never ran to the dorm so fast after hearing a scream from my mate. I spammed open the door to see Beelzebub in the middle of our room. I glared at him darkly. Rin was nowhere to be seen, except the bathroom door was locked so I had a pretty good idea.
"Amaimon brother! I just came to meet my dear brothers mate but it seems like I came at a bad time." He smirked. He smelt like Rin, that bastard. What did he do to MY Rin?! I could faintly hear Rin crying in the bathroom.
"What did you do?!" I growled, in a rage. A smile spread across Beelzebub's face. He looked amused.
"You know..." He walked up to me, standing next to my ear. "Your mate is pretty defenceless when the sword is shut. No more first kiss with Amaimon like he wanted. Like he NEEDED" He whispered into my ear. My mouth fell open. He-he took my mates first... My eye twitched and I let out a snarl, pouncing on him.
"You bastard!" I yelled, slashing his face with my long, claw like nails. I heard an angry tone from the hallway.
"Beelzebub! What have you done?!" Mephisto sounded as raged as I was. Mephisto stormed into the room, I stepped off of Beelzebub. Mephisto grabbed Beelzebub but as the were walking out of the door Beelzebub got loose and ran under Rin's bed. I heard kurikara being opened before Mephisto lost it. He literally dragged Beelzebub from the room.
Forgetting about kurikara, I ran to the bathroom.
"Rin! Rin, it's me!" I yelled, trying to open the door. I could smell Rin's heat, it was so strong. I heard a slight click and the door opened, revealing my mate. The scent of his arousal was so, so strong and it was driving my demon crazy. I think my demon was getting high off of the scent.