Ten: An Old Favorite

The hands on you tightened until you winced in pain, and even then you weren't released. Fritz had all but forgotten he'd been holding onto you, his eyes locked onto Toy Bonnie's.

The guitarist made his way into the Cove, his steps slow and lazy. His green eyes met yours, and he broke out into a smile. "Is everything okay in here, sugar?" His tone already said that he knew the answer.

But you were too distracted to answer anyways. "T-Toy Bonnie, holy shit, what... what happened to your face?"

"Oh, this?" he asked casually, touching the bruise that still remained on his cheek. "Why don't you ask him what happened?"

You looked up at the redhead, who was making a point not to look back down at you. "Fritz?" you asked. "Fritz, what happened to my rabbit?"

Such a simple question. But such complex emotions it brought out. One hated the words, the other adored them. The redhead sighed and finally let go of you, running a hand down his face. "Yeah. I fucking hit him, all right?"

"All right? What makes you think it's all right?!" Your voice was starting to raise again, making him panic.

"I told you he talks shit to me when you're not here! I'm not gonna stand around and let some fruitcake rabbit spew insults at me without doing something about it!"

"The fruitcake rabbit is still here," Toy Bonnie chimed in softly, a grin spreading across his face. It was the best kind of show he could have ever asked for: watching the red-headed bastard dig his own grave in front of you.

"So then get the fuck out, this doesn't fucking concern you!" Fritz snapped back. His fists remained at his sides... for now.

"Enough!" you had to scream. They both dropped their expressions and turned to you, bewildered and slightly afraid. You panted a bit with the effort to contain your anger, but there was no telling how much could be held back. "This... this is fucking ridiculous. You two fighting... over..."

It was so damned hard to process. Your best friend and your favorite mascot? This shouldn't have been possible. Yet... you'd been kissed by both.

Toy Bonnie was the first to move, walking to your side and gently taking your hands into his. "It's okay, sugar. Don't stress yourself. I'm right here."

There was a split second in which you did start to relax... before Fritz's expression broke all chances of that. "You see what I mean? He's fucking doing that on purpose!" The redhead paced with jerky motions; he'd much rather be throwing the blue-haired bastard around the room like a rag doll. "Everything he fucking says to me, it's all about you! About how he's your favorite, and he was made for you! All of it! He even tried to make me believe he kissed you!"

Oh. Well. It explained the hit to Toy Bonnie's face, at least. But Fritz clearly didn't believe it.

Easing his way behind you, the toy guitarist wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling the side of your face. "But we did..." he murmured to the redhead. "I kissed her, and she kissed me right back..." As if to prove himself, Toy Bonnie planted a soft kiss to your cheek. A tiny thing, really, but the blood rushing across your face spoke volumes.

"... he's lying. Tell me he's a fucking liar," Fritz demanded. His face had gone angrily red. It was taking a hell of a lot of willpower not to launch himself at the smug little shit.

"My sugar doesn't lie," Toy Bonnie purred. "She taught me how to kiss. And I'm hoping she'll teach me more..."

Before he was grabbed, attacked, thrown across the room or anything that Fritz wanted to do so badly, the toy guitarist was lifted clear off the ground, making him yelp slightly. Whipping around brought you face-to-jaw with a suit you hadn't seen in years: Bonnie.

The purple mascot had seen much better days, his face and arm missing entirely. Wires were exposed and poking through most places, his inner crossbars and endoskeleton showing through the holes that littered his body.

He'd grabbed his Toy counterpart by the back of his collar, keeping him away from both you and Fritz. While he couldn't speak, Bonnie exuded an aura of disapproval.

"Will you put me down, you old bastard?!" Toy Bonnie squirmed, a good two feet from the floor. It did no good, the purple rabbit was far too strong for him.

"B... Bonnie..." was all you could manage, staring at how deteriorated he'd gotten. It was no wonder Fritz wanted to fix them.

The redhead, with a face full of relief, clapped the purple mascot on the shoulder. "Thanks, Bonnie... I didn't want to lose my head."

So that was it. He'd asked the older models to interfere before he slaughtered your bunny. There was another rush of anger, but the sudden appearance of the old Bonnie had overridden it with shock.

You did miss the old ones, you realized, feeling how much it hurt emotionally to see Bonnie so broken. Without realizing, you reached up to touch what remained of his face; his lower jaw.

With the Toy held a good distance out and away, his thrashing stilled as he eyed you and his captor. If Bonnie could speak, the purple bunny surely would have expressed how happy he was to see you again. He had been your favorite, which was why you were responsible for the tiny ball of blue fury in his fist.

But without the use of even a second hand, all he could do was lean into your touch, his busted ears perking up. There was a crackling sound, loud and erratic, before the voice box finally managed a "H-He-ll-llo, ag-aga-ain-n..."

The smile that broke across your face made him feel almost normal again. Toy Bonnie hated it with a passion. He was caught by the hulking piece of scrap metal and you were just ignoring him! And what was worse, the purple jackass was in some sort of twisted plot with the fucking redhead!

Everyone was against him, even if the boss said it was fine!

"Hey, sugar, a little help here?" he asked, hoping to bring your attention back to where it belonged. He had no chance to wait for a response as Bonnie simply carried him out of the Cove altogether.

No, no, no, why?! Why was this happening?! You were being left with the skinny shithead again!

And who knew how far he'd take it?!