Death Note 2: Daughter of the Shinigami King and Queen

I think this song fits for the opening! All rights belong to their owners! Enjoy the second book of Death Note: Daughter of the Shinigami King!

- BloodyAppleNote

____________________________________________________________________________

Just a regular day for a school girl, the blue birds are singing and everything seems normal. Well not everything. I keep seeing spirits of dead people, maybe looking for the light? Something like that.

My name is Asoka Park. I'm half British and Korean, short black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. And daughter of a super model and president of a huge toy factory. I'm 16 and I'm already applying for a job at investigating. I just like solving things.

I put my favorite red sweater on and grab my brown book bag. I walk out of my room and walk down the hall to go into the kitchen. My mom who's British and the super model places a plate of eggs and toast on the table in front of me. I eye it and look up at her. "Did you make this?"

She laughs and scratches her head. "Yeah, I wanted to try cooking."

I take the newspaper out of my dad's hands. "Both you should be at work!"

He smiles and pats my head. My dad is Korean and is the president of the toy factory. "You sound like my wife and don't worry we have a day off today."

I gasp. "Really? That's rare for having a day of even if it's you and mom!"

Mom sits in front of me and holds my face. "We just want a day to spend with our dear adorable daughter!"

I grumble as she continues to make my cheeks squished together. Dad chuckles and takes the newspaper out of my hands. "Today is a Saturday, why do you have to go to that place to get a job?"

Mom finally moves away from me and sighs as she takes the plate back. "Your father is right sweetie, you need to go to the mall to get clothes!"

"I already got designer clothes from you, mom!" I whined and put a toast in my mouth. Dad leans to kiss my forehead and mom kisses my cheek. I wave goodbye and walk down the front hall to the front door. Today is where I get my part time dream job! I put my red converse on and run out of the front door. I take out my iPhone 10 and check the time.

I felt the bread drop out of my mouth, but I catch it on time. "I'm late!"

The wind somehow blew harder and in front of me was another spirit. I think.