Hum Hallelujah (Patrick's POV)

"What in the hell is that?" Dallon asked.

"I hear it too," Brendon said.

"What?" I asked.

"I do too," Joe said. "Just listen."

Spencer, Andy, and I had no idea what the hell they were talking about, so we all listened when everything went quiet. That's when I heard Pete yelling. All of us ran outside and completely died of laughter at what we saw.

"I can't run in heels!" Joni said as Pete looked back at her.

"I can run in dress shoes because I am magical!" Pete shouted back at her.

"Aren't we special?!" Sarah yelled as she was feet behind Joni.

"Hold on," Andy said to all of us. "I got this."

And with that being said, Andy took off and ran after Pete. Pete, Joni, and Sarah still had no idea that all of us were standing out there watching them look like idiots. Andy finally caught up with Pete and I'm pretty sure he almost shit himself from how scared he got. He even dropped Emily, which scared the shit out of me, but thank god Andy caught her. After that, he ran off with Em in his arms. He ran towards us, laughing hysterically, and eventually reached us. We quickly pulled them inside and slammed and locked the door.

"I saved her!" Andy said as he sat down on the couch to catch his breath.

"There's my baby girl!" I said as I sat beside them and pulled Em onto my lap. "You look so pretty!"

"Thanks daddy," she said as she smiled.

"Hey! Open up!" Pete yelled as he pounded on the door.

"I don't think so!" I yelled.

"Baby, come on!" he said.

"You can't wait another half hour to see me?" I asked.

"No! I have to see you now!" he said.

I gave in after a few more minutes of quibbling back and forth and finally got up and walked to the door.

"Pete, baby," I said. "Isn't this bad luck or something?"

"What?" he asked.

"Us seeing each other before we get married," I said.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"The open the door," he said.

I sighed and slowly unlocked the door. I opened it and Pete stood there, smiling like an idiot. He walked in and stood right in front of me. He then grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me passionately. I was surprised at first, but then I relaxed and grabbed Pete's shoulders and kissed him back with equal yearning.

"Awwwww," everyone said.

Pete pulled away from me and rested his head on my forehead and smiled at me. God damn, where's this side of Pete coming from?! I must say that I enjoyed that very much...

Pete wound up staying by all of us for twenty five minutes, then he went back by the girls. All of us were making our last minutes fixes and then we were going to head down to where Pete and I were getting married. God, this is it.

"You ready, Patrick?" Brendon asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, but I'm so nervous," I said.

"Typical," he said as he chuckled. "Everything will be fine."

"Thanks for doing this," I said.

"It's not a problem," he said. "I'd do anything for the two of you!"

"Thank man," I said as I hugged him.

"I'd hate to interrupt this man hug, but we gotta get going," Dallon said.

Brendon and I laughed and then followed everyone out the door. We walked a little bit, but then I finally say all of the peole sitting in the chairs that were set up. Oh god. You wouldn't think that I'd get nervous being in front of people, but I still do. Even with the shows I sing at for the band, I still get scared and nervous.

I walked up in front of everybody and the talking died down, but didn't completely stop. I talked with the person who was going to marry Pete and I for a few minutes until it was time to get the show on the road.

I heard the music kick in and saw Mikayla and Andy at the end of the aisle, but in front of them was my little baby girl. She looked so freaking cute, I could have died. Emily started walking down the aisle and throwing her little flower petals everywhere. I chuckled a little and it made her smile at me. After she made her way all the way down, she walked over to the side and then Andy and Mikayla made their way down, followed by Marie and Joe, Sarah and Brendon, Dallon and Elisa, and Joni and Spencer. They all took their places on my right and left and then shortly after, I saw Pete at the end of the aisle, along with his parents on either side of him. I know I had just seen him minutes before, but he still looked amazing and I think I even allowed a tear to fall down my cheek.

Pete made his way up the aisle, guided by his parents, and shortly got to me. His mother and father kissed his cheek and then sat down in their places in the front row. I took Pete's hand and we walked up to our place in front of the person marrying us.