The Next Morning

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the wait. Last week of the semester, so really busy. I've been working on this all week, mostly on the bus. Anyways, hope you guys like it!

-Olivia

--------------------------------------

The next morning

"What are you doing in my apartment?", a confused and raspy female voice woke me up from my sleep.

I opened my eyes to find Demi Lovato looking down at me. She had on a paramore band t-shirt and baggy grey sweatpants. Her hair's in a messy bun. It's blonde with pink and green highlights at the ends.

"Huh?" I sat up and found I was on a black leather couch. I looked around and saw teal-coloured walls, black carpeting, a white horse statue, and a shelf full of awards. Christmas lights and decorations covered the room.

Wait, what am I doing here? I thought. Then it clicked. My wish! Oh my God, Eve's spell did work! Oh my God!

Then reality struck.

Oh shoot. Demi obviously thinks I'm either some crazed fan who broke into her house or something.

I look down to find a patchwork quilt on top of me and a pillow underneath me. I gave a small smile. Eve.

I looked up again and remembered the situation I was in. I don't want to lie, because I'm a terrible liar and Demi will obviously call the cops on me. Even though it's hard to explain, I have to try.

I took in a deep breath and explained.

Demi's POV

Morning of Christmas Eve

I went down the stairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and coffee. On my way there,  I passed by the living room and heard some snoring. What the heck?

I went into the living room and stopped in front of my couch. Sleeping on it was a girl with a quilt covering her.

Where did she come from? Is she a fan? I know they love me a lot, but this is way too much. Should I call the police? I have to wake her up and ask why the heck she's here.

"What are you doing in my apartment?"

Her eyes quickly opened and quickly sat up and started moving her head at a frantic motion with a confused look.

Ok I didn't mean to scare her but I guess my temper took over. But should I trust her?

Then something made her eyes grow big with realization and when she looked down at the quilt, she smiled.

Okay.... So this girl broke into my house and now looks like she doesn't where she is and now she's smiling? Did I miss something?

Now I'm getting scared.

She glances up to me with a worried look and spoke.

"A fairy came to my bedroom last night, because I had a wish to meet you. At first her magic didn't work. I went back to sleep after she left. When I woke up, turns out my wish came true", she explained.

Is she delusional? I sighed deeply.

She started crying and shaking her head. "I swear, I don't want to hurt you or anything. I just wanted to meet you, but not like this!!"

"I'm sorry, Demi", she said looking down.

"I'll leave. But please don't call the cops on me!"

"I won't and please stay", I sighed with a smile.

She smiled.

My stomach growled breaking the moment. We both laughed.

I stood up and asked, "What do you wanna eat?"

If you like this story please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN