Chapter 7

Music filled Lilith ears as she walk around the room. Placing beers and food on the tables, Lilith was itching to attack someone. She could smell every single male arousal thought out the room and she had a scratch that just had to be itched.

Walking over to the bar, she found Gabriel washing a glass with a towel as his gaze watched the stage. Peeking over her shoulder, she saw the little red hair dancing around the pole. Arial, or she stage name Faith, hugged the pole between her breasts, rubbing her body close to the pole to the point she could have melted into it.

Lilith glazed back to Gabriel, who now was holding a cracked glass. But before she could open her mouth the glass had completely shattered in his hand. With a sight sigh, she realized she wasn't the only one fighting to control themselves.

"Watch big boy," Lilith spoke, "If mama finds out that glasses are missing, you're in trouble."

He glazed toward Lilith then down to the shattered glass in his hands. Quickly Gabriel throw the glass away and did a quick swept. "You may be right," he said almost breathless.

"You know, if you like her, you should go ask her out."

"No," he quickly spoke snapping his head towards her. "It's forbidden for us too- ", Gabriel cut himself off to look back at the red hair dancer. Lilith knew he didn't have to say more then he already did. Humans were like apples to Angels. One bite and it's all over. You lose your wings and become a fallen Angel. Forbidden to return to the Heavens.

Back in the old days, Angel were able to seduce a human to bed without punishment. But as the year had gone by our Father forbidden such an action. Stripping every Angel's feelings for lust, it was now rare for one to fall and lust over a human.

"I get it," Lilith spoke softly, "the forbidden apple." Gabriel snapped his head towards Lilith as if he didn't mean to hurt her in some way. And he didn't, and Lilith made sure he knew that when she reached over the counter to pat his hand. "Cover for me, I need some fresh air," Lilith said heading for the back door.

The moment she was out the back door, she leaned her body on the cold hard brick wall. She took in a deep breath, taking in the cool breeze that washed over her body.

"Adam! Look! What's that?!" Lilith spoke point at a tall tree that was different than the others. A tree that stood on its own, and tree without close neighbors. With a smile, Lilith ran up to the tree and gazed up.

"Don't touch it Lilith," Adam warned walking up to her side. With his hands on his naked hips he looked up the tree.

"Why not? What is it?"

"An Apple tree. It's the one thing our Father does not want us to touch or eat."

"What happens if we do?" she asked inching close to him.

"I don't know," he said turning towards her with a smile, "Why don't I take you to the watering hole. I can teach you how to swim."

"Swim?" she spoke softly as Adam took her hand into his. With a smile on her face she followed him. She was only a few days old and Adam was teaching her everything he knew. Teaching her about the other creatures that roamed, telling her about the things that their Father told him.

Opening her eyes, it seemed like everything was good in the beginning. With a little sigh she hoped it had stayed good but like even now, people change.

Leaning away from the wall, she lightly touched the wall as she walked towards the parking lot. Standing at the edge of the wall she peeked over. Staring out in the distance she saw four men climb out of a grey car.

All somewhat well-built men. Business men for that matter. All dressed in their thigh suits, Lilith licked her lips. With her lips curling in to devilish grin, she thought she should grab a snack before she leaves work tonight.

Watching the men fix themselves, one captured her eye. A tall man, lean but strong looking. From the look on his face he was shy, worrisome person, but... Lilith tilted her head and squinted her eyes. But he was a beast in bed because he was... Adam and yet not Adam. "Elliot," she whisper the new Adams name and took a step back.

Her heart squeezed, her stomach was in knots, and she lower half was on fire. That was him, she nodded her head. Only Adam would make her feel like this. With her lower half throbbing, aching, and screaming to be touched she smacked her body up on to the wall.

Taking deep breaths to calm her lust to jump him. She had to remember why she was here. Why couldn't jump him? She was doing this for her family. The one she will have soon.

Once she calmed herself she walked back to the back door and let herself in the strip club. Lilith needed a drink. She needed one so bad, she didn't mind getting fired for it. As long as she calm herself before she made her move towards Adam.

Lilith peeked at the stage to see a new dancer on stage as she quickly walked over to the bar. As she did so she looked around the room to see where the business men had sat. The four was seating close to the stage as her Adam sat alone in one of the booths with a couple books and a pen in hand on the table.

What the hell was he doing in the strip club, if he's not going to watch the show, she thought. Once Lilith was at the bar Gabriel spoke up taking her attention away from Adam.

"That's Elliot."

"I know who it is," she hissed leaning into the counter. "Now speak, Angel, what do you know about him?"

Gabriel glazed behind her before speaking, "Him and his friends come here a couple days out of the week."

"Oh," Lilith adjust herself so she was standing up and having her the front of her body face Adam. "Well then this should be easy."

"Elliot different. He not really in it for the... entertainment. He more into his work. Not to mention that he doesn't drink."

"Then why the hell is he here for?"

"Language," he warned. "To drive his friend's home."

Not tonight, Lilith smiled. "I need a scotch," she spoke as Gabriel quickly made up the drink.

Handing her the drink she took it as Gabriel asked her, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to get lucky tonight," she lifted the drink up and she turned on her heel.

"Lilith, I told you to leave him," he hissed.

She turned around with huge grin on her face, "One, no you didn't. Two, its gods will that I help this man. And three I'm going to have my fun one way or the other." Gabriel shook his head as he watch her leave to capture her pray.

Let me know what you think so far down in the comments.