Ugo

Warning : I should have write the title as ' Uraltugo noi nueph ' instead of ' ugo ' because it was his real name XD. Took place in alma torran's arc

Your group was always been so lively. The leader, solomon is probably talking with a group of other magicians or reading a book in the corner. Meanwhile, wahid and falan arguing about something in the background while arba trying to calm them down. Beside you, sat the blonde haired magician with his adopted brother, setta.

" Oh, (Name). You know i always wonder about this for a while but how did you ended up having a feelings for such a weird otaku who probably loved his research more than you? " Ithnan asks quietly.

" I woke up and have these feelings. Am i under a love spell or something, setta? " You asks the purple haired magician.

" It doesn't seems so. Your eyes are normal and showed no sign of symptom. " Setta replied while adjusting his glasses with his hand.

" See? " Ithnan turned to you again. " But you should really confess to him before he falls in love deeper with his own research. " He added followed by a slight chuckle.

" H-how did you know i have a feelings for him, ithnan? " You asks, being a complete dense you are.

" It's.. Complicated.. " Ithnan nearly laughed as he quickly covered his mouth to prevent his laughter. " You were always look at him these past few days. Oh and also, you muttered something about you being fine in his side? " He continued.

" You should really confess to him soon, (Name). Maybe he will returns his feelings for you. " Setta adviced.

" That's true.. Alright, i will give a try. " You smiled widely.

" Good luck " Ithnan chuckled.

" Don't worry we will always answer your calls if something happens. " Setta smiled.

" That sounds like we're her guardian or something. " Ithnan sweat dropped at his adopted brother words.

~*~

You walked through the hallways alone in a complete silence. Only the cold winds of night and sounds of bird chirping outside accompanying you. Meanwhile not far from where you were walking, a sounds of metal collapsing into the ground echoed. You cringed a bit at the sudden sound.

' H-huh? What's that? ' you asks yourself. You gathered up your courage and walked towards where the sounds came from. You were shocked that it came from ugo's room.

" U-ugo? " You gently knocked on the door while calling his names. No reply or answer coming from him. " H-hey ugo, it's me.. Is everything alright? " You asks again.

" Yes everything is alright! You should go to be soon, (Name)! " A voice then answered.

" I was just worried that you might broke something..? " You said nervously.

" Don't worry i just hit my feet with a pretty heavy me- i mean the metal was collapsed into the ground right after i tried to put it on the machine. " Ugo replied. You frowned and decided to entry his room without anything else. There you saw the young blue haired magician sat on the ground while rubbing his feet. " (Name).. " He nervously looked at you.

" It's swollen.. " You rushed into his side and examined his injury as you gently put your small hand on his large foot. " Next time, be careful and don't rush things too much. " You sighs. You stood up and grabbed some water and bandages from his table. As you bend down to his figure, you cleaned his feet for a while before massaging it gently. The male looked at you with his eyes widened. You then, wrapped his foot with the bandages.

" T-thank you.. (Name) " He stuttered out, his face was completely red at how close you two are right now.

" Don't worry.. I will always be at your side you know.. So don't hesitate to call me if anything happens. " You smiled softly.

" I-is that a confession? " He blinked his eyes with his mouth wide open.

" Maybe, yes maybe, no. " You closed your eyes gently and giggled.

" Can i be honest? " He asks. You nodded your head. " I-i actually didn't know what to react when i heard your conversation with ithnan and setta. I thought when you said i really like you in that time was a joke.. But i realized that it's not even a joke after hearing your conversation you had with them.. " He admitted.

" Why would i made fun with my own feelings? " You laughed a bit.

" I'm actually really glad to hear that. " He said.

" You do? " You tilted your head in confusion.

" Please do not take it into the wrong way! I mean i really like you too, (Name)! Perhaps even more than a friend! " He raised his voice slightly. " But could we wait a little while longer until we finally achieved our dreams of creating a peaceful world? Because in that way, we could live without any worries. " He smiled.

" Waiting..? Doesn't sounds really bad for me though, if that's your wish. " You faked a contented laugh.

" Thank you, (Name). I hope you understand. Now, you should go to bed.. Ithnan and setta must be worried that you're not with them. " He adviced.

" I'm too tired to walk though.. Can i stay here? " You asks.

" S-stay here?! B-but this is not a room for rest or sleep like that.. Are you sure? " He said in a worry.

" As long as there is someone who accompany me, i will do well. " You pulled your thumbs up and smiled widely. The male then just nodded his head slightly and watched as you begin to sprawled yourself into the ground. " You're not sleeping? " You asks.

" I have something to do again, i will catch up to you soon. " He said as he turned his back towards you and continued to do on his research, probably writing out new fomulas for his tools or his magic.

~*~

" They slept like a baby sheep. " Ithnan said softly. Both ithnan and setta were hiding on the walls while looking at you and ugo whose body linked each other sprawled across the floor through a slightly opened door.

" Brother, i don't think it's the best of us to spying on (Name) when she can take care of herself now. " Setta suggested.

" But look at these two. Just cuddling each other without any worries at all. It just made me angry., " Ithnan said as he clenched his fist.

" Perhaps that's because (Name) is like our younger sister. That you worried over her so much " Setta remarked.