Chapter Seven

Selena’s POV:

I woke up confused and saw I was in a hospital room.

What the?

The door opened revealing a nurse and a doctor.

“Oh she’s awake.” He smiled.

“Hi.” I said rubbing my head.

Then I remembered everything.

The arguing—passing out—oh shit the baby!

“How’s my baby? Is she going to be okay?” I asked nervously placing my hands on my belly.

“Yes sweetie—your baby is perfectly fine. You got lucky. Whatever caused you to stress so much really put the baby over the top.” He said. “What exactly happened that made you so stressed?”

“My husband and I were arguing.” I said.

The nurse came over and placed a needle in my arm. Soon she was finished then walked out the room.

After a talk with the doctor he asked me if I wanted visitors and I nodded my head.

I knew that Justin was here probably pulling out his hair worrying about me—and Chris was probably crying so worried about his mother.

I took a sip of water soon the door opened. I was thinking it was going to be Justin but it ended up being my mom and dad.

“Oh sweetie.” My mom exclaimed and came towards me hugging me the best she could.

“Hi princess.” My dad said kissing my forehead once my mom released me.

“Why in the hell didn’t you tell us that you left Justin taking Chris with you?” My mom said narrowing her eyebrows.

“Sorry mom.” I said. “I—I didn’t want to worry you.” I said. Justin must have told them I left when they came here.

“Why would you accuse Justin of cheating on you baby?” My mom asked petting my head.

“Because—because you know his assistant Ms. Miller right?” I asked. Both my parents nodded. “Well Ms. Miller was going on vacations so he needed a temporarily assistant.” I said. “He ended up hiring a girl he used to hook up with in High School.” I said.

“Oh Selena.” My dad said grabbing my hand.

“Seriously Selena how could you think Justin would cheat on you with some whore he used to hook up with?” My mom said shocking me.

“What?” I asked shocked.

“Selena, Justin loves you so much. He would never, in a million years cheat on you!” She exclaimed.

Only if you knew what he did mom.

I wanted to tell her so bad that he actually did cheat—but then Justin might not have been alive right now.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“It’s okay sweetie.” She said and kissed my forehead. “Well your dad and I are gonna go—but we’ll keep in touch with Justin to see how you’re doing.” She smiled and kissed me one last time—and so did my dad. My dad walked out but my mom turned around and said one last thing before she left.

“Oh and hon—I know you met James yesterday. Justin told us. I just—really didn’t want to say anything because you’ve been stressed enough.” She said. “I just want to know why you would want to meet him after what he has done to you—and why would you accept his apology?” She said before leaving completely.