twenty-seven

anderson

"so, how does it feel to officially be mommy?" emily asks, and i take a second to glance over at nate where he stands talking to brandon, then down at natalia in my arms before looking back up at emily with a content and happy smile.

"it feels absolutely amazing," i tell her truthfully. today, nate and i decided would be a good day to get everything legally fixed so i was natalia's mother, and now that it's done, it feels pretty good to know that if anything happens between nate and i, that i'll still be able to see natalia whenever i please. lord forbid anything happen between nate and i, though.

"so, when do the two of you plan on telling his fans?"

"he wants to do it tonight, which is fine by me. he said we'd get on younow or something and he'd introduce me and all that jazz. i'm excited but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous," i tell her. "i've heard fans can't be quite inconsiderate and rude when it comes to the person's girlfriend/boyfriend."

"you'll be fine," she assures and i nod. i hope so. "but i didn't gather everybody in our apartment today just to congratulate you on officially being mommy..." she trails off, and i watch her with furrowed brows as she crosses the room and pulls brandon from nate, gaining everybody's attention. "today is not only a big day for nate and anderson, but also a big day for me and brandon," she starts, intertwining her hand with brandon's and glancing up at him lovingly. "we just found out yesterday that i'm pregnant!"

"what? no way!" i exclaim, jumping up out of my chair as gently as i can since i'm still holding natalia.

"yes way!" she exclaims, pulling an ultrasound picture out of her pocket. "come look!" i make my way over, passing natalia over to nate before taking the picture from emily's hand.

"oh my god! i'm so happy for you!" i squeal, wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. soon enough two more pairs of arms are being wrapped around us, carrington and elizabeth both smiling in joy at the news. after what happened last time, this is exactly what her and brandon needed... a second chance.

××

"today's been such a good day," i say with a sigh as i lean my chin on nate's chest, my arms wrapped around his torso. we have just gotten off younow, and much to my surprise, the fans were nice and accepted the fact that me and nate are dating and have a baby... for the most part anyways.

nate wraps his arms around my shoulders, looking down at me with a smile. "it has, hasn't it?"

"mhmm," i hum, smiling back up at him. "and you know what would make it even better?"

"and what's that?" he asks, raising his eyebrows.

"lots of cuddles from my two favorite people in the whole world."

"oh yeah?" he asks, his grin widening. i nod and he lowers his hands to my thighs, lifting me up so that i wrap my legs around his waist. "well, i guess we'll just have to give the queen what she wants," he says, heading towards the couch.

"the queen, hm? i kinda like that."

"well, if natalia's the princess, then you must be the queen," he says.

"i'm only the queen if you're the king," i tell him.

"i guess as long as you're the queen, i have no problem with being the king," he says, sitting back on the couch and placing me on his lap. "absolutely no problem at all."