2: fα∂є αωαу

I want to be there when you call,

I want to catch you when you fall.

Z A I R E:

I looked around my classroom with a smile. The kindergarten room looked perfect, and I couldn't help but feel proud of myself for the hard work. The seats weren't assigned but I already had an idea for that, so I wasn't worried.

The first week of school is easy. Get to know you worksheets and a whole lot of conversations with parents. A lot of 'seeing what they already know' and analyzing 'what they will need to know' too. A lot of worried parents and grumpy kids because they lose their nap-time after lunch.

I sigh softly, and sit down with a wince. Master Sykes did me good last night, and I almost felt like calling in the first day of school. I hadn't expected to have a scene last night, but I was glad that I did nonetheless. It was a great way to release stress, and it was the less addictive of ways to do that. Sure, it's a little weird that a kindergarten teacher gets his jollies off by being tied up and hit, but to me it made all the more sense. It doesn't have to be normal, that's why it's called a secret. Sure, I was open about my sexuality with the school, but that doesn't mean that I let them know exactly what I was into.

Something's are just not your employers business, and this was one of those things.

The door opened, and a young boy who looked like he was six came barrelling in, a startlingly familiar voice calling after him. I couldn't place exactly where I'd heard the voice, but I didn't really care. It's just a voice, I'd probably met him before at the class meet and greet. "HEY MR. WILLIAMS." The boy called, and I sighed.

"Oh, Alexi, please just call me Mr. Z." I said, and took his backpack, just as a man walked in the door. I looked up and into the man's face, unable to comprehend what's going on. That's master Sykes. What the hell is he doing in my classroom? Damn he even looks good in slacks and a button up...

"Well Mr. Z, what a coincidence." He teased, and I blushed brightly.

"Uncle Sykes do you know Mr. Z?" Alexi asked, and he nodded.

"Yup, I met him at work, ain't that right, Zaire?" He asked, and I nodded, biting my lip shyly.

"Okay Uncle Sykes." Alexi said and hugged his uncle before turning and running up to the board. He wrote his name on the board, and then sat in the front of the classroom, humming softly.

"Well, this is a surprise indeed." He said, and I nodded, feeling awkward.

"So you're an uncle..." I trail off.

"Yup. So you're my nephew's kindergarten teacher. Interesting." He said with a teasing look. I hum lightly, and look down at my feet. "Would you let me treat you to dinner, Zaire?" He asked me smirking down at me. I flush a little and blink back shock. His dark eyes were gorgeous, his face was just ruggedly sexy, and his body is amazing. His dick is huge, and it filled me so perfectly.

"Where to?" I asked hesitantly, and he smiles brightly.

"I'll pick you up tonight at eight. Just dress nice, and you'll be okay. It's a surprise." He said, and slipped a card into my hand. "When you eat lunch, text me. If I don't get a message, I'll be very unhappy." He said in a commanding voice.

"Yes mas-uhm Sykes." I said, correcting myself because I can't just be calling him Master in the middle of my classroom. There are other kids here now, and I don't think that parents will be very appreciative to me if I get let their kids hear me calling another man Master.

A smile crosses his face, and I flush brightly. For some reason, I seriously doubt I'll be able to focus on anything but Sykes for the rest of the day. "Hello class," I say as the bell rings and I close my door. "My name is Mr. Z, and I'll be your kindergarten teacher for the year. Does anyone have any questions?" I ask, and a couple hands fly up in the air. "Melissa, what's your question?" I ask.