Chapter 1 - The Audition

Anna's P.O.V.

Why is it, that when you are cleaning out your closet, you have too much clothes. And then when you really need to find a cute outfit, there is nothing to wear!?

Out of all of the days of the year, today is about to be the most important.

As I walked into my closet, and slammed into the box of shoes on the floor(as I usually do), I heard my phone ring.

I jogged over to my bedside table where it laid, and glanced at the clock to see that I had plenty of time to get ready.

I picked up my phone and answered it "hello?", "hey Anna!" I heard Claire's cheery, outgoing voice ring out. "Hey! What's up?"
"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today, I have nothin to do"

"I'm sorry but I have my audition today. I can't" How could she have forgotten? I told her yesterday! "Oh yeah! I completely forgot! Good luck!"

I giggled, "Thanks girl... I've gotta go get ready, but I'll text you when I get there". "Okay! You'll do great! Don't worry about it!" I chuckled, "I'll try not to! Peace out girl scout!" " Okay, peace out girl scout!"

I hung up and sighed. Lets hope that today goes as planned. I walked back into my closet, and picked out my grey maxi skirt, with my flowy white "crop" top, and slipped them on. I loved that top.

I slipped on my black sandals and checked the time. The clock read 11:47. Okay. I have about 45 minutes to pack my music and my guitar(obviously), and head out. My make-up and hair was already done, so I have plenty of time.

My stomach growled loudly, and I realized that I should probably get something to eat on the way.

After I had packed my guitar and my music, I grabbed my purse with all of its necessary items(including my keys and wallet which I somehow forget on a daily basis), and headed out.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, and sent up a quick prayer before pulling out of the driveway. I grabbed some Chick-fil-a and my favorite Starbucks drink, and hit the freeway.

-----

The audition area was not too far from my house, so it wasn't a long drive, nor was it hard to find. All along the avenue were signs that said, "Auditions for Celtic Thunder Musicians This Way", with a big red arrow pointing down the street.

I took another deep breath. Wow. This is really happening. I am about to audition to be in the band of one of the best (in my opinion) musical groups in the world.

Lord help me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So that's chapter one! Let me know what you think! I love feedback:)

Love you all!

P.S. The pic on the side is of Anna