One

And it's deja vu, cause I've been here with you
I swear it's like deja vu
We've been here, we've done this
Who run this? Who run this?

"Hey, isn't that Demi Lovato at the bar? I guess sobriety ain't all that she hypes it up to be," Trey said, gesturing towards the bar where he saw the bronze haired beauty sipping on what looked like a cosmo. Odell turned his head and squinted, and it really was Demi at the bar. She was looking down at her phone and minding her own business while taking polite sips of her drink. 

"You know you wanna go over there," Trey said as he nudged Odell, but he shook his head. He did want to go over there but him and Demi had too much history, and the last time he saw her had been three years ago. They didn't exactly end on good terms. 

"Demi, where are you going? I thought we had plans tonight," Odell said as he noticed Demi packing up the little bit of clothes that she had kept over his house. She looked up at him, sending him a glare that sent chills down his spine before she resumed her packing.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Why don't you ask Drake and Trey? I'm going back to my house Odell. Have fun with your hand tonight," she hissed as Odell furrowed his eyebrows. He really had no idea what she was talking about.

"Baby-"

"I'm not your baby. We're just fucking remember? I'm just another notch on your bedpost. I'm through with this. Find some other girl to sit on your dick every night," she zipped her suitcase up and tugged it off of the bed. Before she left, she snatched off the necklace that he had given her and tossed it to the floor. And Odell still wasn't sure why she had left, but he didn't bother chasing after her because a part of him just didn't care.

"I don't think she wants to see me," Odell said as Trey shrugged. He had a little thing with Demi too but he knew Odell had been really feeling her. Trey wasn't even sure why they had broken up but Odell had coped by sleeping with a different girl every night and making sure that he was photographed with them. He swore that she was gonna come crawling back but she never did.

"You'll never know unless you go over there. You're both older now. I'm sure things will be different. Just buy her another drink," Trey suggested. Odell sighed and made his way over to the bar, sitting on the stool directly next to Demi and getting the bartender's attention.

"Can I get a Long Island iced tea and a refill for her," Odell ordered, causing Demi to look up from whatever was occupying her on her phone.

"I didn't need a refill. I'm actually about to leave," she said. Clearly she still remembered what happened between them three years ago.

"Wait, just sit and enjoy a drink with me. Think of it as a truce," Odell pleaded, lightly touching her arm. Demi sighed and set her phone back on the counter, sitting up a little bit straighter as the bartender refilled her martini glass.

"I see this is still your favorite place to come on Friday nights. Did you already spot which lucky girl you're taking home? The girl with the blonde hair seems to be checking you out." Demi tilted her head in the direction of the girl with the blonde weave and black dress. She was gorgeous, slim thick, and making sexy faces at him. She was definitely his type.

"Jealous?"

"What is there to be jealous of? Not like I'm trying to suck your dick tonight." Demi shot him a smirk before taking a polite sip of her drink.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home with that Venezuelan that you ran back to?" Odell questioned with a hint of bitterness in his tone.