34th Heart

"Stop panicking!" Jimin yelled, holding his shoulders in place.

"Hyung..."

"Just relax."

"I'm scared." He breathed out.

"Taekook will be fine," he comforted.

The door opened and a doctor came. Jungkook and the other two stood up and made their way to him.

"Are you the guardian?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I'm his parent," he answered.

"Well, sir. Your son has croup." The man said which made their eyebrows furrow.

"Croup targets the windpipe and voice box. It is most often caused by viruses." He explained. "Is that the reason why he can't pronounce some words properly?"

"Some point of. He's too young to even pronounce properly than other kids, it's quite normal. But also, it's because of the virus. It may last for a week or less but you should get him treated immediately as well." They were worried as they heard the news, but regained themselves.

"C-Can we get inside?" Jungkook asked, the doctor nodded and let them passed.

The sight made Jungkook shatter a bit. He's obviously scared what might happen. Even though it may be normal or not, he's worried of his son's condition because there's a possibility that it could get worse.

He walked slowly to the side of the bed. He caressed his hair gently as tears built up.

"You will be fine," he whispered softly, kissing his forehead soon after.

"Any plans, Kook?" Yoongi asked, placing his hand on his shoulder. "This time, not yet."

"I only have one solution for that," Jimin interrupted. "And that is?"

"Jin hyung."

"You're saying we should go back?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, for Taekook. Look, we have a lot of financial problems happening around here and we need to go back. A half of all our riches are in Seoul. So what do you say?" Jimin explained. Jungkook heaved a hard breath.

"Okay, but remember I'm doing this for my son. As soon as he gets well, we will come back here. No strings should get attached," he said.

His answer made Jimin and Yoongi creep a smile. "Finally," they whispered.

"You know, it's not necessary for us to go back here. It's not where we belong anyway. Our soul is in Seoul."

"Shut the fuck up, hyung!"

___

"H-Hyung?" He hesitantly said to the other line.

"Oh hey! What made you call?"

"U-Umm... I-I need your help," he stuttered.

"Go on, I'm listening," the other line continued.

"I need a job there. Please find me one." He requested in the politest way.

"Really?! Oh! W-Wait! I already have one for you! You're hired! Come here this instant!" He bombarded.

"Okay?"

"Jungkook, what made you change your mind?"

"My s-son, he's sick, terribly sick."