Falling for her Uncle-Chapter 1

"That was officially the worst film ever." I told Rhianna as we left the cinema. We had just been to watch this film that had the most boring and obvious story line ever. Girl meets boy. Boy doesn't like her. She tries to make him jealous with another boy. It works but now she likes the other boy. They get married. The end. I was tempted to ask for a refund. Everyone at school had said how this film was so amazing and that I should go see it. I did. It was a waste of time.

"I know! I already knew what was going to happen the moment the guy said he didn't want her." She said. I laughed as we made our way to her car. Rhianna and I have been bestfriends forever. She has lived with her gran for as long as I can remember. She doesn't talk much about her parents. All I know is they died and she doesn't like to talk about it.

"So where now?" I asked. It was a Friday afternoon. There was not a lot to do considering we were meant to be in school. We both agreed not to go as our evil maths teacher was planning a surprise test. The only reason we knew was because I had over heard him talking to another teacher about it. It's safe to say I'm crap at maths.

"Hmmm, how about the mall?"She asked. I thought about it for a minute. The mall. I suppose it wouldnt be that obvious to get caught.

"Mall it is." She started up the car and we drove to the mall. Luckily because it was a school day there wasn't very busy in the carpark so it was easy to find a spot. We were just walking threw the entrance when Rhianna's phone rung. She fished around in her pockets for a few seconds before finding the phone.

"Hello?"She asked nervously. She must of thought it was someone from the school. She listened to the voice for a few seconds before her face suddenly paled. I frowned. I have a feeling this wasn't the school. She wouldn't react this way.

"Oh god..."The phone slipped from her hands and she collapsed on the floor. I grabbed the phone before it hit the ground. Whoever upset her like this I was going to kill.

"Who the hell is this?" I snapped down the phone. I knelt down infront of Rhianna worried about her.

"This is Lethem Hospital." I gulped. A horrible feeling was forming in my stomach. When ever a hospital calls it is never a good thing. It always ends in disaster.

"Why are you calling?" I said slightly more calmer then last time.

"We just needed to let Miss Kellis know that her grandmother passed away this morning." The voice down the line said softly. I gulped. This was not good. It explained why Rhianna was on the floor crying her eyes out.

She had always been close with her gran. She was like both her parents wrapped into one. They never argued. I'm pretty sure her gran was like a second bestfriend to her. I always loved her gran. She was so kind and caring. She never judged people are spoke about people behind her back. She was a saint. I dropped the phone on the ground without hanging up.

 I just needed to get Rhianna home.