Prologue

Terrorists attacked the airport in Brussels, Belgium. Several people died. Many people are injured. Not only Belgians among the victims. Not all people are identified. That's all we know for now.

That's how news reporters all over the world described it. It was 9.30am now. Almost all people already knew about it. People who had family or friends there, were worried sick. Many sent their prayers. Also friends and family of Colin and Jen. They were worried about them. They didn't know if they were still alive. They couldn't reach them because their phones probably weren't working anymore.

Back in LA, Jen's mom was trying to reach her daughter. But her many attempts were in vain. But still, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to reach Jen, she tried once more.

"Come on, Jen. Just pick up that damned phone." But she didn't get an answer. She tried Colin. Nothing. And that's when she lost it. All her tears running over her face. She started to think her daughter was dead. That the husband of her daughter was dead. She fell to the ground. Still crying, she sat against the wall.

"Don't worry, they'll live," David, her husband, said.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked between tears.

"If there's one thing I learned from watching 'Once Upon a Time', it is to always have hope. No matter what." And he was right. There is always hope. There is always a chance that everything will be alright. That it will all be a misunderstanding. But that was a really hard thing right now for Judy Morrison.

In Ireland, Colin's mom was just the same. Not having any hope while she knows she should. Her husband tried to calm her down, but nothing helped.

The only thing that could help the two mothers now, was getting a call from them.

But that's something that probably would never happen. 

Because Jen and Colin were just lying there.

Barely breathing.

Fearing for their lives.

Holding each other, because it would probably be the last time they would be able to do that.

But the one thing they were both grateful for, was that they would die in the arms of the one they loved most.

Yes, they wished they could continue their lives together. They only got married a month ago. They thought they had many years to go. They thought they would have a child together. Maybe even more than one as time would go on.

But apparently, they were wrong.

'This is it,' they both thought at the same time.

Both almost lifeless, they moved their heads together. Giving one last kiss, before they were pulled apart.

~~~~~~

It feels soooooo good to be back...

I haven't even been gone for a week and I just missed it. I missed all of your comments you know. But I'm back now.

I know this is short, but ... the chapters will for sure be twice as long. so yeah, stay tuned for the next chapter and be prepared for the feels.

This book will be very emotional... *I cried while writing some chapters*