Chapter 1 - Hello, Stranger

(Your POV)
~
Me and Tord had been really close friends since pre-school, but we had lost touch with one another for three years since I received a new phone and forgot to write down my contacts' numbers down beforehand.

One day me and him bumped into each other in the supermarket and decided to catch up for a bit as we both had a lot of time on our hands that day. He told me loads about his friends; Edd, Mat and Tom. They sounded like pretty decent people.
I told him I lived on my own, which I did, in a small village named Attonbury. It was quite a long way from the supermarket we were in, but I was only there because my local grocery store was under construction. 

...For the fifth time this year.

Tord asked me if I wanted to stay at his and his roomates' place for a couple of weeks or so, just to have good time and get to know his friends (since I was lonely most of the time). I agreed.
I was really shy when it came to meeting new people, but I thought It'd be comfortable since these were Tord's friends we were talking about, and I trusted him a lot.

He picked me up in his car a day later from outside our local library, which wasn't that far to walk or drive to as it was near enough right in between Attonbury and where him and his roomates' lived.
He said he'd told his friends that they'd have a visitor coming today for a couple of weeks, and I had told my parents I was going to a friend's house for a while so they wouldn't get concerned of my whereabouts..

"I'm glad we bumped into each other recently (Y/n), it feels like forever since I saw you last! You've changed so much...In a good way I mean." Tord said while driving us to his. I always admired his Norwegian accent. It was nice to hear his friendly voice again.

(A/n: Neither of them have ever had feelings for one another btw, they've always just been really close mates. :3)

"Yeah. You've changed a lot too! I'm surprised you haven't blown anyone up yet, haha." 

I joked, remembering he liked military stuff. He laughed a bit but then remembered the events of 'The End Part 2' and quickly changed the subject.

When we got to his place, I looked through the open window to see three guys fighting over a TV remote. I presumed they were Edd, Matt and Tom. I found their reason of arguing quite silly and giggled a little.

"Yeah, they're a bit crazy sometimes. But you'll get used to it."

Tord claimed as he unlocked the door to the house. When we walked in, I followed him into the living room where the three were bickering over the TV remote. None of them noticed us entering, however.

"GUYS!" Tord shouted to get their attention. They stopped in mid-conflict to glance him and me (who was shying away slightly behind him). He cleared his throat slightly.

"Our guest is here. This is (Y/n)."

He introduced me to them. I stepped forward a bit and gave a timid smile and wave. The ginger one in a purple hoodie and a green overcoat jubilantly strolled up to me.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)! I'm Matt!" He grabbed my hand and shook it rapidly. Either he was really strong or I was very weak because it felt like I was shaking hands with a drill. I stayed quiet anyway and just gave him a sheepish smile. He seemed to be the most energetic out of the three.
 The guy with dark brown hair in a green hoodie also approached me. he was a lot calmer than Matt was.

"Hi, (Y/n). I'm Edd! We've heard a lot about you through Tord." He gave a welcoming grin.

"Same here, you all seem very nice." I smiled back.

"Yes! The remote is now mine!" The one in the dark blue hoodie and caramel-ish, spiked hair was celebrating over the access over the TV remote, forgetting there was a visitor in their house. His eyes were completely black, too. 

'That's something you don't see every day, alright.' I thought to myself. I didn't think it was a bad thing, of course. I thought it was quite unique to be honest.

Tord gave him a firm 'ahem', which caught his attention.

"Oh, right." He said, finally acknowledging my existence again.

 "I'm Tom. Nice to meet ya." He smiled and lifted his hand for me to shake. But before I could do or say anything, Matt snatched the TV remote from Tom's other hand and ran off with it.

"IT'S MINE NOW!!"  We could hear him shout from a distance.

"NOT WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH YOU IT ISN'T!" Tom shouted back in anger and ran after him. Edd had given up fighting over something silly by this point. I guessed he wanted to make a good impression on the visitor.

"NOOO! NOT THE FACE!!" Matt shouted. The three of us who were left behind just sighed. I giggled slightly.

"You'll get used to this, (Y/n)." Edd claimed, just as Tord did a few minutes ago. I nodded with a smile, still trying to find my confidence.

'I think I'm gonna like it here.' I thought to myself.

(A/n: Hope you enjoyed this so far! Chapter 2 will be coming soon. I have school and other things in life that will hold me back a bit, so please be patient. Thanks! :3)