Prologue: The Close Encounter

"Mr. Yook, I assume that you have received the great news that you are now the CEO of the company." A guy with a charming eye-smile, lend his hand in order to congratulate the other, known as Mr. Yook.

"Thank you, and yes. I've already received the promotion lately." Mr. Yook reached his hand out to shake with the polite accompanying friend of his.

"Now, that you're the CEO... Don't you forget your friend, Sungjae-ah?" The guy winked, exploding with cutesy. Sungjae replied with a light laugh, tapping his friend's shoulder. "I'll treat you to the nearby restaurant on our work place, Hyunsik. I heard that the place is aesthetically pleasing, I'd like to visit there for relaxation, too."

Hyunsik slightly smiled at his newly-promoted best friend, "Yes, you're really a silent person." He tapped his shoulders, as he replied with a grin.

"Hail, to the Chief-executive officer!" A guy cried, hitting his arms. Sungjae, rolled his eyes. "Really, Changsub?" He suddendly stiffled a laugh while the guy known as Changsub retorted, "You already forgot your friends, when you're not yet the CEO!?" He was considered as the CEO. But, his rich-type of attitude will not be surely taken away from him. He sure is down-to-earth, but his seriouness drives some people away. Well, except for Changsub and Hyunsik who are few of the people who really knew his personality.

They were busy walking along the road, until they bumped into a blonde girl, who had her bangs sweeped to the side of her face, showing a various feature of her beauty. Sungjae lifted his gaze to meet the beautiful pair of eyes. Until, she retorted. "I'm sorry, but I'm late. Can you step aside?"

Obviously stunned, he shrugged and stepped aside, letting the beautiful blonde girl walk over him. Changsub suddenly yelled, "Hey, you little brat. Don't you have any manners?" The lady turned her head towards them, "I have. But, not for social climbers like you. Who would wear expensive tuxedos outside under the heat of the sun? Unless you three are idiots. Now, leave me alone!" She yelled, as she turned her back.

"Her beauty is obviously a waste. I mean, look at that filthy mouth!" Changsub yelled, as he rested his hands on his hips. "Are both of you fine?" Hyunsik asked, as Sungjae's eyes never left the lady's figure.

"Never mind. She's just a girl, let her off." Sungjae spoke as he laughed.

On the other side, you could even hear someone retorting.

"Those idiots. If they haven't blocked my way and even retort on my attitude, I should've completed my attendance this month." A lady in blonde sighed in frustration, dropping her almost-rotten body bag below the chair inside the kitchen.

"Sooyoung, you're late!" Her boss yelled. She pouted to herself, "I'm sorry Wendy-ssi. Some assholes are blocking my way." She muttered, as her boss known as Wendy walked closer to her. "Have they hurt you?"

The girl known as Sooyoung works at the cafè near a big building owned by a big company in Seoul. Even if she had this beautiful features, you can never deny that she's a feisty and boyish type of person. Some might even consider her as a lesbian (for acting too boyish and way out of other girls' league.) She's just too strong and tough, compared to the typical girls. She had this filthy and strong attitude, that drives boys away even if they had taken interest in her. She's the type of "family-first" person. And, she'd never let a simple guy ruin her work, and even the future of the little girl at her home. (Her sister, who was currently studying at an expensive school. Probably, because of scholarship.)
But, her heart is soft for some people. That includes her friendly boss, Wendy. Even if some boss are terrifying, Wendy is one of those people you could easily get along. Despite of the low salary she had been getting every month, she never decides to leave this restaurant. A good crew is only once in a lifetime, why would she let go of it?

"They didn't do anything, Wendy-ssi. Thank you for your concern, I'll be working now!" She reassured her boss, as she wrapped an apron around her body.

The wind chime blends along to the silent atmosphere inside the restaurant, as Sooyoung decided to run in the entrance in order to welcome the new customers.

"Good morning, si..." She trailed off as her eyes darted to the three familiar figures in front of her.

A smirk appeared on the guy in the middle, "Good morning to you too, Ms. Filthy mouth."