Chapter 17 : 'Blind' Date

You weren't busy, your plan was only to sleep, nothing else. Kise smiled at you when he passes you.

"Areee, is [Last Name]cchi free today?" he acted cool in front of you.

"W-well, umm yea," you said as well nodding at him.

"Would you want to try a blind date with me?" Kise looked so cheerful on saying what he wanted to say.

"Blind date? I never tried blind date before," you scratched your silky [Hair Color] hair.

"I might ruin the situation if I join"

"No worries, it goes fun later. Just join~" said Kise.

"U-umm okay, when and where?" you asked nervously to the blonde.

"And I'm still wear--" you haven't done with your words but Kise already pulled your hand first.

"Let's go to my house now!~"

Nothing is awkward to tell each other. He asked how was your school, was normally like usual. When you asked the same, he only mumbled to himself.

"Always tired of practicing," he shruged.

"Practicing is good for sharping your ability," you told him the best for his sake.

"What if I die because too much practicing?"

"Ew don't say that. Of course it will never happen," you pinched his left arm.

"I thought you will say 'I will miss you so much' if I die" he chuckled and it made you blushing.

You stay quiet as you trying to hide your red face. Kise a bit worried because he thought he was making you mad. But he never mind it, and welcomed you to his home.

"No one home today," said Kise.

"Except you and me.." Kise whispered into your ear, and you lost your vision.

"W-what are you going to do, Kise!?" you yelped sign of panic.

Kise carried you as you still got your eyes blindfolded. Everything looks black, you felt so panic but you didn't want to struggle, you thought it might hurt Kise if you did.

"How's the sensation being blind folded?" he put you on a soft object, you sure it is a bed.

"U-um Kise?" you were shaking also a little bit terrified if Kise might do something wrong to you.

"It's so sweet to see you like this," he whispered to your right ear. And blew your ear, it tickled you.

"J-just stop this," you could feel yourself hard to breathe. The sensation was different, somehow you felt good on your ear.

"Hmm, I want more for this"

"But you want me to stop"

"So basically I will stop"

"Next time, let me have 'blind' date with you longer than today," he bites your earlobe softly.

"K-kise..." you couldn't control your breathe. You struggled to free yourself.

"He, don't take it seriously~"

"Whatever!!" you yelled at him, trying to hid your reddish face.

Just what this is mean to him? So embarrasing!!

-------------------

Author-chan's note(s): Sorry for being inactive for sooooooo loooong. I was feeling alive because getting a new BF (haha, we only LDR lovers) after I broke up with my ex. Update soon~ just be with me.

I don't own KnB but I own reader-chan :p