CHAPTER 2 - The Unique First Meet

Start from the beginning

Nandini get scared with the name of gun...

Robert: I am going to kill that Manik...How dare he spend time with my girlfriend!!!

Rajesh: Mr.Robert that is not the solution...Please calm down...

Robert: No want can stop me from killing that Manik today...Here is the cheque for your work...

When Nandini saw the guy comes out holding the gun she quickly goes inside the room and close the door...The guy left and her father also goes out to continue his other work...Nandini comes out and enter his father's office to check who is Manik!!!

Nandini open the file and get shock seeing the picture of Manik...

Nandini self talk: He is the same Indian guy we saw today in the Paris Little India area.

Then, she check the French girl picture and realised it was the same girl they saw today hugging Manik...

Nandini self talk: OMG this girl was cheating on her boyfriend and speeding time with Manik!!! Poor Manik now his life is in danger...I need to safe him but how?

Nandini decided to go and meet her friend Lara for help...

                                                                                                     ******

LARA'S HOUSE

Nandini reach Lara's house...

Nandini: Lara, Manik's life is in danger...

Lara: Nandini first calm down and take deep breaths...

Lara makes Nandini sit down on the sofa and ask...

Lara: First tell me who is Manik?

Nandini: Manik is the same guy we saw today in Paris Little India area...

Lara: Wow in college you tell me not even talk about him and now you even find out his name also... Romeo and Juliet = Manik and Nandini...wow the name look so wonderful right...

Nandini: Lara please be serious...I am talking about his life is in danger...

Lara: Okay serious mode on...Tell me what happen

Nandini tell Lara everything happen in her house and how she was shock to find out that Manik is the same guy they saw today and Robert is planning to shoot him...

Lara: See my jeeju was innocent and that girl was not only cheating on her boyfriend but also my jeeju...I will not leave that bloody girl...Come let teach that girl some lesson...

Nandini: Lara who cares about that girl...We need to inform Manik that Robert is planning to shoot him today...

Lara: Simple we call him and inform him so he won't go back to his hotel...

Nandini: The problem is he won't bring his phone during his stay in Paris...

Lara: Wow you know so much about him...

Nandini: Lara that's what my dad was saying about him...

Lara: Okay then we can call his hotel room and warn him right!!!

Nandini: Great idea...

They find out the hotel number and Nandini call...

Hotel Guy: Hello I am Richard from Hotel Le Meurice here...How may I help you...