The Gods Carrying Their Child In A Front Sling

Leon: Though he refused at first, probably because he thought it would be too embarrassing, Leon eventually caved to your requests. Now he is always seen carrying his daughter snuggled up against his chest in her little sling. Feeling her little breaths and the warmth from her tiny body always got Leon feeling rather emotional as he couldn't express how happy he was to be a father. Leon never failed to voice his love for her to others, constantly going on about his daughter like the proud father he was.

Scorpio still couldn’t believe this child was his. He was a father. It all felt so surreal. Seeing his daughter sleeping against his chest made his heart swell with emotions. Scorpio always took her with him wherever he went as long as you were okay with it. Scorpio just wanted to spend as much time as he could with his child even if sometimes he felt embarrassed by others curious stares. Though the  gods couldn't help but stare at him when he always had such a kind smile on his face when he watched his daughter sleep soundly against his chest.

Dui was only too eager to wear a sling so he could carry his child. Though since he had twins Dui made sure to wear two slings- one on the front and another on the back. He always proudly carried them around and even when he was delivering punishments his kids would be with him. Dui was never shy to talk about them and anytime they fell asleep in their slings Dui would grin like a fool and do his best to not wake them while at the same time trying to show off how adorable his babies looked to the others.

Huedhaut could never stop admiring his son as he snuggled against his chest in his sling. Huedhaut was only too happy to be able to spend time with his son like this. It was something special for him. This child was a symbol of your love. And Huedhaut would cherish him forever just as he would you. Every opportunity he got Huedhaut would be seen carrying his child in his sling and looking happier than ever.

Ichthys couldn't stop grinning when carrying his child. He was so happy. To be able to spend time with his son like this and be so close to him how could he not be happy? Ichthys wanted to cherish these moments while he was still small and could no longer carry him around like this. But in the meantime Ichthys would never shut up about how he had the best son in the world and how happy he was to have such a wonderful family.

Zyglavis: Though still a little shy about it Zyglavis was thrilled to spend more time with his daughter by carrying her in the sling. When he took her to work the other gods made sure to be quiet so not to wake her and Zyglavis himself was very careful in everything he did. He never stopped thinking how how happy he was and how much he loved you and your child. Though whenever she did awaken and he couldn't calm her down, Zyglavis wasted no time in pushing all his work onto Scorpio and rushing out to find you in hopes you could stop her wailing. Despite all that Zyglavis was a very proud father and was rarely seen without his daughter around.