27. Three conditions

Start from the beginning

Yeah but why is he hurrying. He enjoys it slow

" Last but not the least i dont want you to talk to chris. Ever. "

I'm definetly not doing this i love him. I cant

" okay. Now can i ask something?" He cocks his eyebrows in confusion

" Only if you are not gonna iritate me then shoot "

" I understand why you don't want me to talk to chris nd jacob coz you think I'll blurt everythin to them. okay. " or maybe he's jealous. That's next to impossible rose. He just wants you in his bed.

" Why do you want to give me such importance by tagging me as your girlfriend? What will you get in return? Dont you think this will affect your image you know as I'm such a low class girl" I say mockingly. I'm not insulting myself. I'm just repeating his words

" Well i can handle that. I dont care what they think of me because nobody can dare come and question me. The fact that you are my girlfriend will shatter chris and he'll pay for raising his hand on me. It will burn him from inside " damn y is he so smart. This is definitely a bull's  eyes for him

" He doesn't love me alex. You dont know he is dating natalie" i counter myself. I know he loves me but maybe this will get him off from chris

"I know everything. Don't try to act smart with me. I know he has a thing for you " he says simply noticing my wicked smile

"Then why cant he just say it to me. Why is he dating that bitch. Why cant i - " i raise my eyes and stop when i see him staring at me. I was just talking to myself.

Maybe alex knows wats up wid chris. He just said he knows everything. What is it chris. What are you hiding.

"Where the fuck are you'll? " i flinch when i hear him shouting suddenly. He is talking over the phone and i sigh in relief. He listens for a moment and kicks the car in anger. I think he's gettin impatient waiting

" Your fuck boy is out of danger." He looks at my direction and says it to me. I jump slightly in happiness hearing that. But so early. i mean it's just been half hour.

" really? Are you tellin me the truth? " he doesn't response just shoot me daggers. Of course he's tellin d truth. Why will he lie on dis one. Oh thank god he's ok.

" Can i just see him? " i ask him hoping he'll let me. He's just typing something over his phone furiously.

" i just said you can't and dont you dare ask me again. I told you he's alive that's it. As soon as he recovers you'll break up with him over the phone " how can he just get so angry and grumpy in a moment. Isn't he always angry.

" Ok " i resign " what about this whole thing when he's awake? Won't he or the police will find who shot him or kidnapped him " I hope they do and just arrest him and let me live in peace

"About the police i can handle and the fact that your fuck boy is a star helps too. The doctors and our some men will cook him with a story " he says simply and i roll my eyes at how stupid i am and also smiled at the fact that he answered my question.

" can you please call him jacob? " it hurts hearing fuck boy. Thinking about Me and jacob in such a way hurts me. We are pure best friends. Yeah we were in a relationship just for name sake.

" Girlfriend's getting touchy ha about his respect? You care so much about his life that you seduce me as a slut you are today. And you say you love chris. Sleeping with jacob. Loving chris. Seducing me. I hate girls like you who are not loyal " he says it with venom filled in his voice. Its useless explaining him. I believe there's a reason why he despise some things so much. But I'm least interested in finding out so i keep my mouth shut

For now i just have to make him fall in love with me so much that he just cant live without me. And when he'll do I'll leave him broken and hurt. I just want to wrap him in my fingers and control him.

But can he love someone? I dont know what if he become more possessive? This sounds stupid but i cant just sit and let him mess with my life. I love chris and i want to spend my life with him

I look at him while he is busy in his phone. I still cant get it out of my head how he tortured jacob. The same way i want to torture him. The thought is so satisfying and pleasing. How much it would have pained jacob. I'm just not gonna leave him easily. I hate him with all my heart but I'll make him fall in love with him but i dont know how. Maybe just doing exactly what he wants me to do.

After sometime a car arrives and a bodyguard type men open the door for us.

" what the fuck took you so long?" Is he the one who shoot jacob. Even if he is what can i do.

" I'm sorry sir. The paparazzi and the fans are going crazy all over the place because of that jacob guy. The roads are blocked badly" i smile internally that someway alex got pissed because of his wrong doing. If they knew that this monster did this to him they'll chop his head off. I hope they do. Someway this information should get out

" rose. get inside " he shouted. Maybe i got lost in my thoughts and didnt hear him. I sat on backseat and alex settled on the passenger seat in front of me.

After sometime since i was getting bored and suffocated I slide the window down pressing the button and felt the cool breeze on my face closing my eyes. It was damn relieving and peaceful. I always do this when I'm in a car. The way this natural air hits my face and the smell calm my every nerve.

How simple my life was. Every day me and jacob used to do funny things. Mom used to cook me yummy foods and dad used to give me every damn thing before i even ask for him. I wish we could remain as child only. Always in our own bubble with that innocence

I dont know for how long i was doing this but when i open my eyes i saw alex staring at me from the rearview. When i caught him staring at me he turned his face away. And was he smiling while staring. Not possible. I'm just being delusional.

" close it. Though this car is bulletproof its not safe " he orders after a moment looking at his phone. I instantly do that and sit in silence again.

After some time we both get out of the car reaching our destination. I start walking but turn around when he calls me.

He forwards a key " I'm going to clean some mess. Take this key and i expect you to be in my dorm before i come. I'll be back in an hour. Leave " he says in an authoritative tone. I check my watch and its shows 10.20. Clean some mess. I think he's going to meet jacob. Even i want to see him just once.

" Your dorm? I mean i dont know exactly. You were alotted the dorm where i stay but you never came there " i dont know why. I say in a low tone fearing someway to even question him to the slightest.

" The same you barged in that day " he explained and i nodded while taking the key carefully not to touch him even the slightest for my sake.

He looks at me for a moment and turn "Alex " i call him hesitantly and he turns " jacob. I just " i stutter in the end and he sighs iritated interrupting me

" Rose leave " he orders and turn around again.

" ok " i say just to calm my heartbeats and thought to just leave from here but i want to see him. Just a glance would be enough.

I turn around and grab his lower arm with my both hands. " alex please...just let me see him one last time...just a glance....after this I'll neva meet him i promise....nyways he's unconcious. Please. " i know it effects him. I just have to show him that he has a control over me and he'll listen to whatever i say.
He stares at my pleading eyes for a moment longer than needed  and sighs in defeat " Fine. Get in the car " i give him a wide thanking smile in return and jumps in the car again. This time he settles beside me.

What should rose do?

Comments

Vote

love and share

Maahi