Chapter 8: Camera Crew

"Are you okay baby?" Namjoon-oppa asks smoothing my hair. I slowly nod into Jin's chest. I sniffle and pull back wiping away my tears. Looking around I notice that Jungkook is holding a frying pan, Namjoon is holding a spatula, Tae is holding an inflatable hammer (why am I not surprised), and Yoongi is sitting on the bed next to me with his beloved neck pillow laying beside him. I giggle looking at their choice of weapons. I look at the time and realize that it is 13:45. I shoo the boys from my room so I can get dressed. (A/N: outfit in the media) I yawn as I walk out of the room.

"Jin-eo-- I mean Oppa! Can I go out to get a coffee with Dini today?" I ask. Jin grins at first but then it turns to a frown.

"Ok A. You can call me Jin-Eomma if you want and B. Don't you have any girl friends?" I shake my head.

"Either the girls at school A. Hate my guts or B. Are fake and don't really want to be my friend. It's easier to be friends with guys because they don't care," I say. He sighs and then nods. I hug him and start walking towards the door. The doorbell rings. I open it to see a camera-crew.

"OPPA!" I yell. Taehyung runs towards me.

"What's wrong JinJin?" He asks me.

"Look!" I say. Tae peeks the ought the window beside the door an his eyes widen.

"Hyung!" He yells. And Namjoon-Oppa walks towards the door.

"What is it you two?" He asks. We both point out the door. He says something in English that he tells both of us to never repeat and calls their manager. After a little bit he lets them in an they start to set up camera's in the living room.

"Oppa, what's going on?" I whisper. Namjoon-Oppa tells me to wait as he goes and gets the rest of the members and gathers them in the living room and tells me to join them. When the camera people tell is to introduce our selves do the intro with then like Namjoon told me to.

"Alright, this is a tv series to reveal your everyday life but with a twist," one if the crew members say. They tell us that we are going to have go through our schedule per usual but we are also going to have to buy food on a budget to cook a meal for all of BTS and we there are also going to be surprise challenges.

"This series will begin tomorrow in your practice room. JinSang needs to come too," they say. We all nod an they pack up an leave.