Chapter 4

Truly in the mm

Nami's pov

I was in the bathroom helping Truly clean herself up. I was trying so hard to fight back my tears. I hadn't told anyone but Truly that a few months ago Eric had cheated on me. It took a huge toll on my body mentally and physically. I started losing weight...my hair started falling out. I was so depressed to the point where I wouldn't even go to school. When Jason asked me what was wrong, I told him I had the flu. That had bought me a little bit of time to at least gain my weight back. I can't see Truly go through the same thing I went through.

 I was crying when Truly had asked me something that snapped me back into reality, "what did I do to him for me to get this?" she asked me. I stood both of us up and told her that he's a dickhead who needs to get smoked and she laughed. "Look at you, What you need to do is stop all this damn crying and get you a drink. Shake that ass to the dance floor". I told her. We both laughed as we cleaned ourselves up. We walked over to the table when I noticed my brother was missing. 

"Where's my brother?" I asked and Yella pointed to the bathroom. He is so disgusting. I sat down next to Eazy who was smoking a blunt. I grabbed the bottle of vodka when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I already knew who it was so I just settled for some cranberry juice. Truly already swallowed down 2 shots of brass monkey and started making out with Cube. I wasn't gonna sit here all night looking like a lost puppy so I grabbed Tru's hand and made our way to the dance floor. I was about to leave when I felt Eric pull me back. "I'm not joking around. Stay where I can see you." he whispered. I heard the attitude in his voice. 

I just wanna have fun for a night and forget about everything. Dre spotted us on the dance floor and played my song "Punaany" by Admiral Bailey. I started whining my ass from the floor-up onto Truly. I even started throwing my shit back. Dre gave us a shout out and soon we had the whole club looking at us. When we switched positons, Truly started bouncing her shit hella fast and people eventually started throwing money at us. When the song finished we went back to booth and it was even more crowded from when we first left. 

I even noticed Jason was back and he had some chick with him. "Who that?" I asked him looking the girl up and down, He just started laughing at me. I started mean mugging her "Don't get ol girl fucked up now." I told him. I slid into the booth next to Eazy and smelled the 8 ball off of him and he ain't even open his mouth. I noticed more people at the table. Besides the usual there was Too $hort, Eric B and Rakim, Ice-T, LL cool J, Stetsasonic, Doug E Fresh, and hella other people I ain't never seen before. I knew Eric was drunk because he was loud and his eyes were red as fuck. I just sat there playing with my nails when I looked over at Truly who was in the corner with laughing at whatever Cube was telling her. I'm glad she's smiling but I swear when she drunk, she's a different person. 

I looked at my pager and noticed that it was already 12:53 am. I was getting a little tired but I ain't wanna ruin anyone's night, so I just sat there listening to the dumb shit. Jason kept going on about some new bud he had just found about today. He said if you mixed skunk with rock, you'll feel higher than kite. I had felt myself dozing off on Eric's shoulder when I heard Dre telling him it was my bedtime and he should take me home. I woke up and looked directly at Jason to make sure he didn't hear that but he was to busy kissing the chick that was with him. Michel'le looked at me then looked at Dre, "Dre...maybe you shouldn't say that too loud" she said. Dre just looked at her and she shut up. I felt bad for her. I knew what she was going through dating Dre. He's the type of man to put a female in her place if she don't know it. "You wanna go home baby?" Eazy asked me as I yawned. I shook my head and got up. Eric sighed, I knew he wasn't ready to go yet but he did it for me. 

He got up and I followed behind him when Jason asked where was I going...I told him Eazy was taking me home and and he went back to his girl. " Aye Nami, I ain't coming home tonight. I'm going over to Tammy's house". He said. I'm guessing that's this strawberry's name. When this fool drunk, he don't give a fuck about nothing. That's basically how me and E hooked up but, that's a whole other story for a different time...Right now, I just wanna get in my bed. "Come on Tru". I said pulling her away from cube. Cube sucked his teeth looking me up and down, "Do have to go shawty?" he asked her. Truly looked at me and I shook my head, "Yeah, Nami wants to go home...plus I'm still tired myself. I'll call you tomorrow." she said kissing him before we left.

 We were walking to the car when I had pulled Eric to the side. "Jason won't be home tonight, You wanna come home with me?" I asked him. He completely ignored the question by looking at his watch and yawning. He was starting to piss me off..."Eric, I ain't do nothing to you at all. What, I grabbed a bottle of Vodka? Is that it? Look, I'm sorry okay, I just keep forgetting. I'm not used to all this baby shit. I'm used to having fun...drinking and smoking. I forgot okay but, I need your help in this too. I don't need you getting drunk and catching attitudes left and right. I'm just scared that you'll walk out on me when I have this baby." I said on the verge of crying. He pulled me closer, placing a kiss on my lips..." I won't ever walk out on you Namiko. I just don't need you doing shit like trying to fight everyone or stressing yourself out. I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you babygirl. I'm sorry". He told me. 

I was relieved that he didn't have his attitude anymore. I pulled away for a second and mugged him, "You still ain't answer my question nigga, Is you or Is you not staying over tonight?" I asked him again. He laughed, walking us back to the car, "Yeah killa, I'm coming over. Next time I see you shaking yo ass like that, I might just have to pull you into the bathroom and tear that ass up" he said grabbing my ass. "Yall need to get a damn room" Truly said rolling her eyes causing me to laugh even harder.