Chapter 80 - Elysium

AN/WARNING ⚠️:
This is an SPG Chapter. R-18. Smut.
You know what to do. RUN FOR IT!!!! 😱

 RUN FOR IT!!!! 😱

===============================

"Dei..." he murmured, grinning, as he looked at the image she sent.

He quickly took long strides to the bathroom and opened the door. He paused when he saw Dei soaked in the bubbly water. There were soap suds only slightly covering her body from the chest down, and her broad shoulders and clavicle were glistening alluringly. He stared at her and bit his lip.

She turned to him standing by the door with his lip between his teeth and his dark eyes staring hungrily at her moistened form. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun on top of her head, with several strands of it falling down the side of her face.

She flashed him a sexy smile. "I've been waiting for you," she said in a silky voice.

He slowly walked over to the tub and pulled his jacket off before dropping it to the bathroom floor; he was suddenly feeling warm all over. "I didn't expect this," he told her, his voice low and husky.

"Surprise," she said, smiling.

He looked down at her intently as he stood beside the tub and then slowly dropped one knee to the floor. He placed his hand on her nape and gently pulled her in for a kiss with his left hand moving to touch the other side of her face.

She reached for him too, gliding her wet hands around his neck.

"Join me," she whispered when they broke off the kiss.

RJ stood up once more and slowly stripped off all his clothes, his dark gaze never leaving her, and she had to bite her lip as she started feeling the tingling heat underneath her skin. He walked into the tub and sat behind her as she slid forward to give him space.

"How was your get together?" she asked softly.

"Good," he said simply, kissing her shoulder and inhaling the floral scent on her body. Jasmine.

"Good?" she asked, closing her eyes and exhaling slowly as she felt RJ's warm breath on her skin.

"Yep. They were looking for you, but I told them you'll meet them some other time," he added, grazing his lips across her back to her other shoulder.

"Hmmm-mmm," she murmured as his lips moved to her neck and slowly travelled up her ear.

"I think I'd want a huge bathtub installed in our own home," he whispered at her as he kissed the back of her ear.

She breathed in deeply. "I think I'd want that too," she purred. She reached for her phone on the small table and searched for a song on her playlist. She found it in a second and pressed play.

(And I suggest you guys find a way to get this playing in your background too while reading the rest of the chapter - probably just press the video on the header 😉)

"Nice song," he whispered, kissing her sensitive spot below the ear.

"Uhuh," she murmured and then turned her face to kiss him on the lips, her right hand landing on his nape as she urged him to kiss her deeper.

His hands travelled to the back of her neck and she moved to lean on her side against his chest so her body was facing him slightly. Their lips were upon each other and their tongues battled for dominance.

He started gently caressing her from her neck, to her shoulder and down to her breast as he pulled away from their kiss and started nipping her jaw, moving upward to her ear. She moaned when he nibbled her earlobe, and tightened her grip on his hair when his thumb flickered the taut tip of her right mound.

She quickly moved and sat on the tub facing him fully, her legs circled around his waist as she pulled him for a kiss again. Then she slowly moved her lips to his ear and flicked his earlobe a little with her tongue. Her mouth travelled lower to his neck with her tongue and teeth grazing alternately against his skin, and RJ had to close his eyes as his feelings of desire intensified.

"Damn, you're driving me so crazy, Dei," he groaned as her tongue swirled lazily on his collarbone and her hands started moving down his torso, slowly and leisurely, teasing his control. He exhaled sharply when he suddenly felt her hands around his shaft and his eyes flung open to look at her. She was gazing at him with a satisfied look and a half smile formed on her lips. "You like driving me crazy, huh?" he asked her.

"Yes," she murmured with a slight nod.

He threw his head back when she started moving her hands, gliding them up and down his rod in a steady pace, and his tongue pushed against his cheek as he tried to maintain his sanity.

"Stop, Dei," he breathed when he felt himself almost getting over the edge. He tried to straighten up and reach for her waist but she pushed him back down, making his body slide a bit on the tub.

She sat on his lap, straddling him,and curled both her knees so her legs were underneath her thighs.

"Dei, did you...?" he asked, gazing at her meaningfully.

"I did. I took it this morning," she replied.

She leaned in to kiss him on the lips again and moved her hips up a little before lowering herself carefully onto his shaft, both of them letting out a low groan as he filled her slowly inside.

He grabbed her waist while she moved steadily, her lips parting a little in between kisses as she took in small, quick breaths. She pulled away for a bit, her palms flat on his chest as she looked at him with pure desire.

He sat up and wrapped both his arms around her waist and then his mouth claimed her mounds alternately, his tongue swirling to give her pleasure. She arched her back and mewled, moving faster as desire started pooling underneath her belly.

"RJ," she breathed, her fingers digging on his biceps.

RJ reached for her neck with both hands and pulled her face closer to his as he matched her movements. "Look at me, babe," he whispered fiercely and she grabbed his face too, her eyes matching his gaze as their hips moved together to reach their peak.

He kissed her deeply when he felt her clenching around him and their sounds of pleasure melded against their mouths as they both found their release.

RJ slumped back on the edge of the tub and Dei dropped her face on his chest, both of them panting hard.

He reached for the black tie that held her hair and released her locks so that they fell smoothly down her back. Then he tucked some of the strands behind her ear.

"Thank you, babe," he whispered, looking at her.

"For what?"

"For everything," he answered. "For being here, for loving me. I really could not ask for more."

Dei smiled and kissed him. "Ditto," she answered, sighing contentedly.