The Mother

Narcissa was sitting at the dinning table when the two entered the room. She had a paper in front of her as she sipped her tea. Dressed in her robe, her hair let down. She looked up at them for a second then looked back at her paper.

Suddenly shock registered in her face as she looked back up at the pair alarmed. Pointing at Hermione she said. "Wait aren't you Hermione Granger?"

Hermione blushed and stepped slightly closer to Draco. She nodded and looked up at him. Smiling Narcissa leaned back in her chair. She was staring at her paper as she said. "I see he finally admitted his crush."

Hermione's gaze snapped to Narcissa as Draco looked to his mother. Draco was not happy, yet his voice also had an amused edge. "You said you'd never tell."

"He has a crush on me?" Hermione stepped closer to Narcissa now completely ignoring Draco. They were like two girls gossiping in the change room instantly.

"Oh for the whole seventh year darling." She smiled at Hermione and sipped her tea. She started to gather her things. "Well I don't want to interrupt you two, I'll just finish my breakfast in the parlour."

With that Narcissa headed off. Hermione instantly turned to Draco with a wicked smile. "You like me."

Draco have her a blank stare. Hermione walked slowly towards him laughing slightly. "You think I'm pretty."

She stepped closer to him teasing him. He smiled just a tiny bit and Hermione didn't miss it. "You want to ki-"

With that remark he silenced her by grabbing her in his arms and pressing his lips down on hers. With a smile Hermione kissed back.

She knew that her emotions towards him shouldn't have changed so quickly but she just couldn't help it. She really did like him. She had once heard that you could never get rid of a crush completely once it started, so now she knew it was true.

When they broke apart Hermione squealed happily and Draco set her down sitting gently on the table. He went off to fetch them some breakfast leaving her alone.

That's when they apparated in...