04 | the one in hongdae

NOW PLAYING: TODAY I THINK OF YOU BY BABYLON FT. KIM NAYOUNG

"REALLY GUYS, really?!" A familiar voice sounded from behind us

"REALLY GUYS, really?!" A familiar voice sounded from behind us. Ashley and I turned around to face Noah who was stomping towards us at God speed.

We were currently waiting for Zack at the Hongik University subway station and we may or may not have forgotten to call Noah to tell him we went out because we were too preoccupied with '2-for-1's.

"The moment I woke up, there was no one in the apartment. Literally thought you guys got murdered or something! Ever thought of leaving a sweet message for your poor homeboy, Noah?"

Ashley then patted Noah's back in a sympathetic manner and said, "Man up, Jeon."

Noah rolled his eyes and flicked Ashley on the forehead. Ashley grimaced in pain and glared at Noah.

Moments later, we spotted Zack tapping out of the gantry and walking towards us with a bright smile on his face.

"What's up, Zack!" Noah then pulled Zack in into a side hug.

I find it really funny how boys work, one day they dislike each other and the next they become best buds. How nice would it be if girls work the same way too.

"You guys ready? Max's show starts in about 30 minutes but we can go there early and I'll introduce you to my friends!" Zack said, his voice full of excitement.

"Alright sounds good, let's go!" Noah let out a shout of excitement which garnered the attention of a few commuters. I shot him a sideways look and ended up smiling.

"가자!*" Zack exclaimed and proceeded to sling his arms around Ashley's shoulders.
*Let's go!

"야, 날 풀어 줘!*" Ashley whined.
*Hey, release me!

"싫어.*" Zack smirked, pulled Ashley closer and tightened his grip on her.
*I don't want to.

Ashley groaned but didn't make any effort to fight him off. Noah and I looked at each other and gave each other knowing looks.

The look that meant that we knew exactly what was going on: Ashley didn't hate it one bit, in fact she loved it. We both started laughing and followed their lead, entering the streets of Hongdae.

The moment we exited out of the subway station, I was greeted by a whole new atmosphere. The Hongdae night life scene was so different as compared to Myeongdong.