chapter 3: Birds, UGH!!!

DAMN!!! That stupid bird. I'm going to kill it! Fry it, grill it, bake it, stuff it alive!!! I don't care if it's a guardian. it pooped on my almost dry robe. I could tell by its cawing and constant bumping into branches that it was laughing at me....

    I shot up to my feet and reached my right hand up in a fist into the air.. I planted my feet and boiled all my anger down to where the bird was. I let my right hand light up like a lamp and pointed at the bird and let my lightining power go hoping it would just catch its tail feathers...

     "CAAAAAAW!?"

      "HAHAHA-AHHA!" I fell to the ground rolling in a fit of giggles. That was SO funny. the bird fell to the ground and at the same time flipped in the air and landed on its back claws in the air clawing like it was a turtle.

"Violet!"

I stopped my giggling abruptly as I turn to the familiar voice. Niêm Tú Hào was striding to me with a serious look..

"Yes, Niêm?" I say as I gave him my pouty face.

he stopped short, his mouth open getting ready to reprimand me. he pauses for a few seconds then I glimps the flicker of male desire in his eyes. I stare at him dumb founded.

       "Ummm... Violet, what did u do to the bird?"

      "just gave him a jolt. Why?"

     "you know that's prohibited."

      "It says, "Not to kill a bird in chance it might be a guardian."

     "It says not to "Harm" a bird. And no matter how much of your body you show me it will not stop me from telling the elders."

    I looked down at my nakedness and noticed in my quick attempt at trying to get revenge on the stupid bird I forgot to grab my robe. I blushed a beet red just as a gust of wind hit my body. I grabbed the robe and tried throwing it on.

     "aaaaa-haha!" Niêm grabbed the tree and laughed his cute a$$ off.

     true he was my childhood friend. but doesn't mean I can't like him in that way. I never gave him the slightest hint or notice that I drool for him. As I finished getting my robe on I straightend it out and shoved him off the tree. he slipped and fell backwards on an uprooted tree root.

     "DAMN Violet!"

   Niêm was a childhood friend who was practically my brother. We played together when we were little and would come to my aid when I would get hurt.

    I remember The first time I hunted, he caught a bunny and said that he'd share with me only because my airrow pinned its unlucky foot down. Which was the only reason he could catch it. I gave him my five year old smile. he was only 3 years older then me at the time. I knew he lied because I only had 5 arrows on me and would retrieve them whenever I would use one. seeing that my dragon teeth weren't fully grown I couldn't use my dragon form to hunt and had to rely on my arrows.I looked at my sling and still had my arrows. but I saw how sweet and pleading his violet eyes were and gave in. So I sat and ate with him. until our camp fire burned out and I had to shift closer to him for warmth. he gave me a fur blanket and kissed my cheek.

   "Get some sleep." he said. I still remember the moment he snuggled close to me and played with my hair as I drifted off.

   WRITERS BLOG

Ik. the romance will start soon just stay with me.. Again thank you for reading this far till next time^-^

"Vote" "Comment" "Blog"