His Proposal - 62

Sitting next to him. "Yes, I want to see them. Can we do it after we go bungee jumping tomorrow?"

Jai smiles. "I forgot that you were going to take your sister there." He climbs out of bed. "I need to charge up my camera. I don't want to miss an opportunity of seeing you jump from a bridge. Don't forget to give us a huge scream when you jump."

If he was still in bed I would have hit him for saying that, but he's probably right about me screaming.

Jai pulls the camera out of the bag and puts it on the charger. He walks back to bed and climbs in. He wraps his arms around me. "I think I might try it as well. I have never been bungee jumping before. I might try something different once in my life."

Closing my eyes my head rests against his chest. His breathing evens out as he falls asleep.

 There's banging on the bedroom door followed by

There's banging on the bedroom door followed by. "Chloe, Jai, get out of bed. We're going bungee jumping today."

I feel Jai move under me and I open my eyes. I look at his beautiful eyes.

He has a smile on his face. "Good morning, baby. Are you ready to get the day started?"

"I'm looking forward to bungee jumping today. What about you?"

"Scared shitless."

Touching his arm, I say. "You're going to do better than my brother. He doesn't want to do it. I hope he changes his mind about it." I climb out of bed and walk to the closet. I pull out a pair of ripped shorts and a tight t-shirt and put my clothes on.

As I'm about to walk out of the room Jai grabs my arm. "You're not going dressed like that."

"Yes, I am Dad. The choices are this or my bikini set, which I'm sure you don't want everyone to see what's underneath." I tease him.

He shakes his head. "You're as bad as my sister. She never listens to me either."

Kissing his cheek. "I will see you downstairs." I walk down the stairs and see Charlotte and the brother in the kitchen."

They look at me as I enter the kitchen. The brother walks over to me. He looks at me and says. "I'm sorry we've all been rude during the ordeal at the house and with Mom and Dad being in hospital my siblings haven't had a chance to introduce us, I'm..." he gets cut off by Jai as he enters the room.

"Chloe, that's my brother Gerald. He was in Australia when we had a barbecue."

Gerald hugs me. "I'm glad that I get two new sisters." He looks at Aleysa and she walks over to him. He hugs her as well.