2) Xavier

A/N: Credit for the picture goes to ImperialPrincess

XLXLXLXLXLLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLX

Xavier stared out at the village before him as he sat atop of his stallion, his emotionless face giving nothing away of the disgust that he was feeling. He and his party, which consisted of his soldiers, as well as some of his advisors, and few of the tribe people traveled with him to meet with the Roxolani's chief and his daughter.The daughter, that was to become his wife.

Xavier held back his sigh, as he sat higher in his seat, his strong, broad shoulders taking up the air around his as he did so. Xavier did not want to be married, seeing it a waste of time. He was not the type of man to settle down, preferring the freedom of battle. But, being chief meant protecting his village and the demand of breeding heirs was a priority.  At thirty-two, Xavier was the strongest and most fierce soldier in Izayges history, having never lost a battle in his life.

 He was a force in himself, sweeping fear throughout all of Samaria, as well as around the land. The few that managed to escape his wrath spreading rumors about the God of Death in the battlefield.  A man who seemed to cut down his enemy so brutally, so swift, that only a immortal could do it so effortlessly. He has never lost a battle, and leaves no prisoners.

To some, Xavier was the great Erra, god of death and war.

And he was getting married.

Xavier's eyes narrowed as his party got closer to the little tribe that was the Roxolani's. Their huts he could see, was made of mostly dark sand, with straw and seaweed roofs. It was small, the smell of the ocean heavy around it, and the people light in every aspect. It was nothing like his tribe, which was big and crude. Their huts made of hard tree bark and their roof of animal skins, and his people had an air of danger around them, they did not give off the friendly aurra that the Roxolani's or the Aorsi gave.

It was no wonder that the last marriage between his tribe and the Roxolani's didn't work out.

Xavier held back his grin, before turning his head to look at his second in command Tristan, who also happened to be his younger brother. Though, if you were to look at them you wouldn't be able to see the resemblance.

"We make haste to the village. I want to arrive when there is yet sunlight." Xavier ordered shortly to Tristan, taking in the other mans' nod of understanding before kicking his horse into a gallop, the rest of them following his lead.

It was time to meet his Wife.

**

They arrived just a few hours before the sun was to make way for the moon, as Xavier's horse skid to a stop in front of a big, blonde man. The man lifted his arms in welcome, a smile stretching across his chubby face.

"Ah! Welcome Chief Xavier, to Roxolani!" The man shouted merrily. "I am Bors, Chief of this tribe." Bors said again, hitting himself in the chest and tilting his head in greeting.

Xavier stared down at the man passively, swinging off his horse and landing on his feet beside the man.

"Our horses need hay and water. I will need to see your daughter before we marry. I have business to attend too, we will not be able to stay long." Xavier said, staring at Bors through the fringe of his hair as he passed his reins to Tristan, who was standing next to him just as passive.

Bors seemed a bit put off by the dismissal of his greeting, his expression slipping before he caught himself, his smile appearing on his face again. "Of course, we will make sure all is taken care of." Bors promised, turning to look behind him he motioned a few boys to come over to them.