When my brother was finished and met us down stairs the three of us climbed into my moms car and headed off to the airport. Guess, we weren't doing any shopping before we left. Na'ali'i and had asked about that and my mom said we would do some shopping once we got to Washington. She didn't want to pay extra for baggage which made no sense we had enough money to pay extra. As we drove the half hour to the airport I wondered if any of my friends would be on the same flight. Or at least some other kids from my pack.

Once parked we made our way into the bustling airport. I silently thanked the moon goddess when I noticed my friends Ashlee, Nate, Kai, Mana and Jasmyne huddled together. I broke away from my mom and walked over to them. I notice Na'ali'i doing the same thing when he saw his friends. I loved my friends to pieces and I don't know what I would've done if they hadn't been coming along as well.

"Hey guys!" I grinned coming to a stop next to them

"Oh thank god," Ashlee sighed "Please tell me you're on the next flight out?"

"Yup!" I nodded

"Good, I don't think Jas and I would be able to handle these three by ourselves on a seven hour flight."

"One of those three is your mate, remember?" I pointed out

"Yeah babe, I thought you loved me." Nate pouted

"I do, but three of you in a confined space is not going to go well. I just know it." she said

"We aren't that bad!" Mana stated crossing his arms over his chest

"Actually, we are!" Kai grinned

"I'll be back, gotta check in." I said looking over at my mom who had just reach the check-in counter.

On my way over to my mom I could hear my friends bickering. The girls obviously warning the guys to behave so they wouldn't embarrass them too much. I snicker at that, it was going to be mighty hard trying to reign those boys in as it always was. Those three were constantly doing some thing embarrassing and idiotic. Bunch of clown they were, hot ass clowns though. Then again, all my friends were pretty damn hot. Kai and Mana used their hotness to their advantage when it came to girls. I swear they didn't even have to utter a single word to have girls falling at their feet; humans and wolves alike. They were freaking man-whores and they were proud of it too. I'd never understand that.

When we were finished checking in I walked along with my mom and brother through security and up to our gate. Most of the parents weren't going along with their kids since most of us were all old enough to fly on our own. The younger kids had older sibling or family old enough to ride with. I wasn't sure how this whole boarding school thing was going to work out with the babies though. But my mom cleared that up as soon as I voice my thoughts on it. My father and built some kind of panic room so to speak it any attack was made on our pack for the families with children that were too young to fly out with us. That's what he's working on now as he wasn't able to make the trip with us.

A lot of the parents were glad that my mom would be flying out with all of us. They felt like their kids were in good hands since the Alpha female would be accompanying us to our destination. With how protective my mother was of Na'ali'i and I it wasn't a surprise to me that she tagged along. I would've been surprised if she didn't.

Even though I was so not looking forward to leaving my home behind I was glad that I didn't have to spend seven long hours stuck in coach. I felt bad for the wolves that were especially the guys. My kind wasn't exactly small. All the guys were easily over six feet tall and very well built so sitting in the tiny seat in coach were going to be a bitch. One thing I noticed though before it was time to board was the fact that the only humans on the plane would be the pilots and stewardess's. I never took notice of how many wolves under 18 we had in our pack until today.