You Can Tell Me~Dwayne Johnson

You Can Tell Me By Lola & Poppy

For SlayQueenNikki

Smut Alert

I stood there unable to take my eyes off of him, it had been a year since I last talked to him. He was laughing with his cousin, Roman, a few feet away. I bit down on my lip, how was it he was getting hotter with age? "Damn, Kassandra..." Naomi laughed,

"What?" I asked innocent, turning toward her with a smile.

"Just eye fucking the man." We both laughed, I looked back and he was heading toward us.

"Hey Ladies." He said to us in that sexy voice that I could never get tired of hearing.

"Hey Dwayne." Naomi said to him. "Hey Dwayne" I said blushing.

"Hey Kassie doll." He said smiling at me. Did he just call me doll. "Yes, I did. You do look like a doll." He smiled. "Thanks, Dwayne. That's sweet of you." I said. "Are you two done flirting yet? Kassandra, just tell him already?" Naomi said before walking off.

I saw Dwayne look at me curiously. "You doing anything tonight?" He asked. "No, why?" I asked. "Well, I wanted to do something since they are going out." He said. "Don't get me started but sure, babe I mean Dwayne." I said trying to cover up that I called him babe.

We got up and headed to his hotel room. We sat down and began talking for a bit.

"It's been a long time since we have talked." He said. "It has since you got busy with movies but I'm glad we are talking again." I said. "Kassie, you have changed a lot in many ways." He said. "I am hoping that it is good ones." I laughed. "Yeah, they are. You have become extra nicer." He said.

"I always been nice. I just don't want people to take my niceness for weakness." I said. "There's the Kass I know." Dwayne said. "I see you are still you. How's your daughters doing?" I asked. "They are doing good but what was Naomi talking about when she said that you had something to tell me." He asked.

"Oh nothing, it's something stupid." I exclaimed. Dwayne put me in his lap. I don't know why but I was getting so turned on.

"You can tell me, doll." Dwayne whispered in my ear. I moaned to myself but held it in. "Well, I like you." I said.

"I'm sorry, Dwayne but I have liked you for a while and I can't help it. You do something to me and...Mmm." I was going to say then he kissed me. I was finally doing the one thing I wanted to do with Dwayne that only happened in dreams which were pretty fucking wild.

"I like you too, Kassandra. I have liked you for a while too. I wanted to do that for a while. I hope you are ready." He exclaimed.

I got on the bed licking my lips waiting for him. "I'm ready, alright."

We began kissing each other. He was such a amazing kisser and I couldn't get enough of him. We took each other's clothing off until we was naked.

"Let me take care of you, baby." Dwayne looked up at me before kissing around my face and jaw. I closed my eyes then I moaned when he sucked at my sensitive skin on my neck. He got to my boobs taking one nipple in his mouth.

I was moaning at the sensation then he moved to my other nipple giving it the same treatment as the other. He kissed down my stomach until he got to my pussy. I know I was wet.

"You are so wet and you look so tasty." He smirked. I was panting heavily and felt all shy. I moaned when he put his tongue in my pussy. I knew I was going to get tongue fucked for this.

"Oh Dwayne, yes. It feels so good." I moaned. He was licking my pussy making me moan loud. Dwayne sucked on my clit and I knew it was over.

"I'm going to cum." I moaned. "Cum for me, Kass." Dwayne kept going then I came. "Oh man. That was good." I said. "You taste delicious, baby." Dwayne said.

He slid his cock in my pussy and we both groaned. "Fuck me, please." I moaned. "You want it." Dwayne asked. "Yes." I moaned.

Dwayne started fucking me hard and I was moaning as he kept thrusting in me. I should of fucked him sooner rather than later. He spanked my ass harder while pulling my hair.

Dwayne rubbed my clit making me scream as he fucked me. I knew I was going to cum so hard.

"I'm going to cum again." I said. "Me too." Dwayne went rougher and rougher then we both came at the same time.

"Wow, that was hot." I said smiling. "Yes, it was. You want to go in the shower." Dwayne said. "I can't move, Rocky." I said.

"I got you." He laughed then we went into the bathroom and let's say now that I can't walk again.

I hoped you enjoyed this one shot. I'd like to thank my co writer for helping with this. She's amazing for that. ~Lola