Chapter 27

{MAGNUS}

I couldn't believe it. I have another daughter.... How could I not know? How could Esther not tell me? Oh my god. What will Alec say?

{KAYANA (AKA UNKNOWN #1)}

I had lunch with Magnus yesterday, then I told him I had to go.

I left because I was enjoying myself. After all those things I did to him, and he didn't know it, I was actually starting to like him. My dad.

Hell I even look like him. I have his eyes, only slightly less cat like. I have his curvy figure, and black hair. Only I have my moms loose curls. Magnus said he'd teach me how to do my hair all pretty and such. He'll even let me use his glitter. That's a big deal. Magnus is exactly how I wanted him not to be. The perfect father.

{CLARY}

I smile at Jace as he readies himself for bed. I walk into the bathroom, and clean off my make-up. I look down at the counter and I gasp.

"Jace! Come here! Quick!!"

{ALEC}

Magnus has been keeping something from me. I know him and I can just tell. He's holding back.

"Alec I need to tell you something." I look over my book and at him, sitting across from me on the chair.

"Hmm?" I say. He takes a deep breath and spits it out.

"I ordered new sparkly underpants online. It was momentarily and I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry."

I sigh from relief. "That's fine. As long as I get a pair," I say with a smirk. And with that, Magnus walks over and sits on my lap, slowly kissing my jaw line.