Chapter 22

•Six Months Later •

•Six Months Later •

I fix a plate for her as she lays in bed. "Jiminey!" She calls. I walk quickly into the room. "Yes?" I ask as I peek in my head. "Come here!" She calls. I set her breakfast on the night stand and walk over to her on the bed. She yanks my hand and presses it to her over sized belly that could burst any minute. She's due sometime this week actually. "Do you feel him?" She asks. I lean in and move my hands around, softly. "Talk to him." She says moving my bangs out of my face then caresses my cheek. I've talked to him many times.

"Hey buddy.. How you doing? I hope you're not too comfortable in there and you're ready to finally meet us." I feel him press his hand against my fingers. "I promise that we'll take the absolute best care of you." I kiss her belly. "I love you so much Ji Iseul.." I smile. I feel his hands and feet continuously touching my hand. I look up and her and she smiles. "He loves his appa." She says. "And I love him." I lean in and kiss her lips. "And you.." I say before kissing her again. She smiles.

"So what did you make me for breakfast?" She asks. I chuckle. I get up and pick up the tray. I show her. She smiles widely. Since she's been pregnant and since we've been married, she's been on a strict diet to keep the baby healthy. "My favorite." She says adjusting herself on the bed. I place the tray on her knees. "Of course baby, anything for you." I tell her.

I had fixed up her favorite vanilla low fat yogurt with different fruits I cut up, with granola. I hand her the bowl and the spoon. She puckers her lips and I press my lips against hers. "Thank you." She whispers. I smile and let her eat her breakfast. "So I was thinking we can go pick up some stuff at Babies R Us. I wanted to get some shelves for the nursery, and I had this urge to get those cute wooden letters for his name." She says, I nod.

"Okay, I wanted to check out these really cool car walkers I saw.." I hear her chuckle. "You're so cute." She finishes up her breakfast and sets her bowl on the tray. I blush. "You're husband goals." I laugh and pick up the tray off her lap, putting it back on the nightstand. "You're face goals." I say. She blushes. "Should we go now?" She asks. I nod and help her off the bed.

**

"Look! This is cute.." She exclaims. "For a girl." I add. She frowns and looks at the item in her hand. "Yeah..." She sets it back and heads down to a isle just for boy things. Something felt off, did she want a daughter? Or maybe another child? I want nothing more than to know what she's thinking. See, in my gut I knew that our baby was going to be a boy. I had a really strong feeling about it, especially if my genes were stronger than hers. I guess it runs in my blood. So I know that she's sad that our baby had a twinkie and not a cookie. She did gravitate to the girl stuff more when we first started buying baby stuff for the nursery.

And still, even when she knows that we're having a boy she still looks at the little girl things. It's was pretty obvious when we had the baby gender reveal party, she was all decked out in pink, a lot of her family was. With the other members, it was a mixture of blue and pink. When we opened the huge box that was wrapped in pink and blue paper, and the blue balloons came out, everyone was screaming. Literally, and Isaeli started crying a lot. I don't know if it was because she's pregnant and is very emotional, or wanted a girl so bad that she was sad we got a boy.